End of the year

Enjoy

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jades POV

Snape doesn't wear turbans it was quirrel.

Harry and I were stood on a sort of platform thing and there was fire around us meaning no escape.

Then quirrel started talking asking about the mirror I think but I may or may not of zoned out. It turns out that Voldemort ( mr no nose) was on the back of his head. Weird right.

"Excuse me" I said and volde looked at me.

"I was just wondering if you ran into the wrong wall to get on to platform 9 3/4 to many times" I asked but still continued even though the anger was clear on his face. "Oh and how is it today lord no nose in nose-less land in no nose mania?"

"Enough!" He screamed.

Ok so I kinda made an evil wizard angry not the smartest thing I ever did but it was funny.

Then he made us look in the mirror and tell him what we see I told him I saw my parents and sister which I did and Harry said he saw his parents too but I knew different a saw him look at a stone inside his pocket but luckily Voldemort nor quirrel saw which is weird considering he has eyes in the back of his head. Literally.

Ok so I zoned out there.

I looked over to see quirrel kinda burn melt ish sorta thing. Oh you know what I mean.

Then he was gone.

Dead.

Finished.

No longer living.

Finally I thought he would never die!

Was that a bit harsh............ Oh well.

I ran up and hugged Harry.

"You did it you saved the stone" I squealed.

"Yeah" he replied shakily.

Then I saw a black thing rise from the ashes quirrel may be dead but Voldemort isn't. It was heading straight for Harry and I knew it would hurt as it passed through you so I pushed him out the way. I screamed as it went through me then as I fell backwards heard someone yell my name. Then blackness took over me.

*****

I woke up to the bright lights of the hospital wing with only a scratch on my arm. I made my way down to the end of year feast and to my disappointment slytherin won. Well that's what I thought till Dumbledore gave out more points.

Neville got some for that little speech in the common room, Ron for chess (thank merlin him and Hermione and Harry are ok), Hermione for smartness (shocker....not) and Harry for braveness.

"And finally to jade lupin for putting others lives before her own and in the face of danger still being her fabulous self 50 points" Dumbledore said as everyone cheered. We won we beat slytherin.

I stood up on my chair and all eyes were on me.

"Hang on this isn't going to work fist of all, all I did was make fun of volde cause I mean come on you have to say something I mean the dude doesn't have a nose then I made fun of quirrel which to he honest we've all been doing all year. Second of all you said it wrong it's fabulous" I said and everyone laughed.

Then I learnt Fred gies out with a girl named Tyler smith who I have become friends with and George now goes out with Alex how cool is that.

*****

We was at the train station with Molly and Arthur with Freddie by my side (the dog not my brother though he was there to).

"What did do you first year at Hogwarts" Molly asked me.

"Not much" I replied.

With that we went back home to the burrow