Geovanni

Chapter 1

Tonight I had to work my other job. It was the only one I knew that paid the bills, and paid them fast. I walked into the club and straight into the dressing room. I kept my head down. I usually just come in do what I have to do. Socialize make a few extra dollars, then leave.

"Remy, can you please come in here for a minute," I cringed at the sound of my managers voice.

"Yes, Aaron?" I said as I walked to his office.

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. He just looked slimy and built like the damn mucinex monster. I folded my arms and leaned against the door frame.

"We have a very special person coming in tonight, I want you to take very good care of him, and no matter what he ask for you either do it or get it," I nodded my head.

"Good girl, now get on that stage and shake that ass for daddy," he said and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and went back into the room and finished getting ready. As soon as I was ready they called me to the stage. Before I went up there, I took a few shots back to back. I hated stripping, but I made good fast money. It helped me to buy things for myself while the other job provides money for the bills and groceries.

I got on the stage and began to wind my body to the music. I was mostly known for my skill on the pole. I use to take gymnastics before my mother's death. In fact that is how I got into college. After I got done with my pole dance, and grabbed my money off the stage. I was told to go to VIP. I sighed and got myself together.

"So is this Remy?"

"Yes, she is the reason these door stays open," Arron said and laughed.

"Aaron she has a real talent on that pole, how much does she rake in?"

"On a bad night she pulls in about 1,000 on a good night around 10,000,"

"Well little girl how much did you make tonight?"

"850," I said as I shifted my weight on to my back leg.

"Well come sit next to me and talk, maybe we can double that. I'm L.J. by the way,"

I nodded my head and sat next to him. L.J. All we did was talk and I was thankful of that. It turns out that he is the C.E.O of some car company. He has two kids and a wife. He said he likes to come here before going home because that way fucking his wife wouldn't be so bad. He had to be at least 47. He was bald, white, and a little pudgy around the midsection.

He really did double my pay so instead of leaving with about a grand I left the joint with 2 stacks and some. I was walking my usual route home when some strange man pushed me into an empty alley.

"What is a pretty lady like you doing out here at this time of night," He asked me.

His eyes flashed silver and his canine teeth seem to grow longer. I must have been drunk. I know vampires aren't real and he was giving me the entire vampire world right now. I was paralyzed. My body was stiff and my legs weren't working at all. I was unsure of what to do. My voice was stuck in my throat. He gentle moved my head to side. His hands were freezing cold. His lips touched my neck. Would anybody miss me if this thing sucked me dry? I wonder. He ran his tongue over the spot his lips had touched.