Chapter 33

Hey you guys!!! :D Okay so hope you all are thrown a little off guard if not then no worries I still got lots of things to do the trick ;) Anyways have fun reading and hope you enjoy :)

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FAN MEE!!

Chapter 33

I stared at my not so mysterious friend. Raiden all along!? .........................  Made sense now that I think of it. He whimpered and took a step towards me. I stepped back. This guy has seen me naked! Oh I am so going to kill him..... once we get those wolves. I stared incredulously at him for a few moments before closing my mouth and growling lightly. He gave me a sad look. I rolled my eyes and turned around and started running. He tried to get to me through mind link the entire time up the mountain but I blocked him out. Why would he keep something like that from me? He cant have a single good explanation for this.

Once in the clearing I saw Molly's bloody spot and then the bloody spot from the other wolf I had taken a chunk out of. Raiden looked around and growled. I walked over to the tree I had last seen that other wolf and followed the trail of blood through the forest. I came to a waterfall and stopped. I looked around and found no one up here but down at the bottom of the water fall there is rushing water. I sniffed and didn't catch any scents except the refreshing smell of the crystal blue water. I looked around for a way down. I saw a little rocky ledge and walked over to it.

I stepped forward and had to squish up so I would have enough room to shuffle down. Don't look down Sienna! Don't look down! I shuffled awkwardly forward. I kept going and then I slipped. A part of the ledge gave way and my back left paw now dangled. I was lying down now. Maybe this isn't such a good idea. I shook my head and stood up. This is for Molly she would want to scratch these guys eyes out but I couldn't let her fight anyone.

I ushered myself faster across this ledge and when  I made it to the other side I could hear Raiden shuffling now. I turned and watched him closely. He is skilled I must say this. I watched him intently making sure he wouldn't fall. I don't exactly hate Raiden in fact if he died I would honestly be the most depressing depressed women. He is my mate and there is unconditional love there....... sadly. I heard a crack and I tensed up. He looked down and then panic set into his face. I whined and he looked back up at me. He shuffled more but the whole ledge gave way and he toppled over. He clung to the ledge that's breaking away from the stone wall. I stepped forward and he growled at me. My heart was in my throat as I watched my mate dangling from a broken ledge.

I barked at him for encouragement. I probably should have lt him go first. The ledge broke off and He fell with it. I watched horrified as he fell down and into the river. I howled. Not caring about getting down safely I jumped straight for the river as well. I dove in and surfaced quickly. The current is strong in here! I searched the water from the top frantically. I dove under when I found nothing and opened my eyes. I swam and searched panicking. I saw a light brown ruffle in the water and swam over to it.

I nudged it with my nose and it turned around revealing Raiden. I grabbed the nape of his neck and swam up towards surface. Once I broke surface I made sure his head was above water. He was still breathing so I was't to worried. He was out cold though. I attempted to swim him over to shore but the current got so strong that it swept me away when I lost footing. I toppled under the water and Raiden pushing down on me slightly. I kicked back up to surface only to be smacked in that face with a wave. I panicked. How the hell am I going to get out of here and drag lardo with me!?

I saw a fallen tree up ahead and swam over. I stuck my paw out and just hooked us on the end. I looked down and saw Raiden slowly changing to human form again. I changed back to human gripping the wood tightly I held onto his arm as well. I grunted as I pulled my body towards the wood. I swung Raiden in front of me. He is almost human now just a couple more minutes. I pulled him roughly and swung him up onto the tree. His body slumped there. I used my free hand now to pull myself up all the way. I groaned and breathed heavily.