Chapter 43

Okay so my lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed my wicked twist but just wait things get a whole lot more interesting! Lots of Lovey!!! enjoy xoxoxoxo

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME!

Chapter 43

I stared at Elle my stomach dieing in uncomfortable knots. I was shocked. Elle knew?! She betrayed her own pack? But why? I stared at the ground for a long time just in shock and thinking things over. I finally looked up at Elle tears in my eyes. I never cry and when I do its for a good damned reason!
"Why?" I whispered.
"Because you little brat! You have everything! The looks, attention, the status and you don't appreciate what you have at all!" She yelled and I winced.

"All of us have lived in your shadow for way to long Sienna we don't get close to as much attention as you! Your greedy, selfish, you hurt people, and just rude! You didn't deserve to be a Luna or deserve to even be in a pack!" Elle continued and I stopped crying. She had hit the spot. My wolf was angry and she wants to hurt someone but I wont let her.... yet.
"Who is 'us'?" I asked her.
"Look around Sienna who do you think us is?! Its your siblings we all sit here being normal while you are the one who is to become Luna the one who trains hard, works hard and frankly Sienna you get away with murder!" She screamed.

"Elle have you ever asked anyone if they feel that way?" I asked.
"Sienna please I don't need to its clearly evident you stupid foolish girl!" Elle bellowed and her fake manipulative mate smirked. I glared at him and growled.
"Elle, I'm sorry if you feel that way I didn't know." I said my eyes never once leaving him.
"Of course you didn't know your blind to everything around you! Here let me tell you what I See Sienna! What I see is your mate hurting because you play games with him and you are rude! Your friends are only there because your scary to them. Mom and Dad are proud of you for being a future Luna but don't agree with hardly anything you do! As for us siblings we are frankly all pissed off and neglected!" Elle said ticking her reasons off her fingers.

I now looked at her.
"Elle I'm sorry." I said quietly now.
"Shut up Sienna I don't care what you say I want what you have now and we will get it!" Elle said.
"Sorry Sienna but my mate has spoken." Her fake mate said smirking. I growled viciously.
"She is not your mate!" I screamed and he ran for me. I started running for him as well. No one in my pack joined in because they all knew that this was my fight. We jumped and he changed while I stayed human. His body mass pushed me back and I was pinned. I remembered I still have the knife. I brought the knife up into his arm and he yelped jumping off quickly.

I felt the knife slide out of his arm as he moved away. I got up and stepped back a bit. Elle gasped and then growled. He jumped for me again and I closed my eyes holding my arm out with the knife. I felt some wight and a whimpered I felt my arm hit the ground and I dropped to my knee's. I opened my eyes and found him lying on the ground dead. I let go of the knife and stepped back. I looked over and saw Elle covering her mouth and tears running down her face. Then she looked to me and her expression grew angry.

I saw her body shaking and she snarled at me. I gulped.
"Elle calm down okay we can sort this out." I said calmly. She shook her head.
"I'm going to kill you!" She screamed and ran for me. I knew she was pissed but I didn't think she would be this pissed about some one who isn't her mate. I sighed and waited for her to pummel me. My wolf didn't like fighting back at all and was trying to fight for me to defend us. I watched as Elle shifted the jumped for me. She slammed me to the ground and tried biting me but I held her jaws back. My wolf was getting angry and I couldn't hold her back for much longer.