Chapter 10

Okay!!!! Hey people!!! Thank you all for support and votes, comments fanning me ect. It means so much!!! Anyways here is your chapter ten!!!! Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!!

Vote,
Comment,
Fan me if ya want but would be cool if you all did lol!!! Don't forget to smile my beautiful readers!!

Chapter 10

I woke up by being shaken like a rag doll. I opened my eyes and found Raiden hovering over me.
"Get up I'm hungry," he whined.
"Go get something to eat then," I mumbled putting my face down into the bed. Raiden huffed.
"Ya I wish I could but your a fat lump and wont move." He muttered. I turned my head and glared at him. His hair is messed up probably from sleeping. I groaned and got up slowly.
"I don't do mornings," I grumbled. Raiden rolled his eyes and pulled me along down stairs. I followed him to his kitchen which is where our dinning room would normally be.

Raiden grabbed some banana's and peanut butter. He pulled out a pan and peeled the banana's and put them in. He turned the stove on and the banana's started frying. He turned them over and I raised an eyebrow at his cooking ingredients. The banana's were pulled off the frying pan and onto two plates. He spread the peanut butter over the banana's and shoved the plate towards me. I snatched it and followed him to the bar. We sat down and I stared at the food.

"Why are you looking at it like that?" Raiden asked studying my face.
"It doesnt look the most appetizing," I shrugged.
"Well you either eat it or starve your choice honestly I don't care." He said icily. I glared at him and took my knife I cut a piece off and popped it in my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed. It wasn't bad actually but I wont admit that to Raiden.
"So?" He asked studying.
"So what?" I asked pretending to not know what he is talking about.

"The food?" He repeated.
"Its pretty gross but I have to eat it I don't want to starve which will happen right?" I retorted stuffing more in my mouth.
"Right?" He grumbled. I chuckled and finished the thing.
"Hey what do you calls this?" I asked gesturing to my plate.
"Awesomeness," he replied shrugging. I smirked and picked up his plate and mine. I put them in the sink and turned back to him.

"My house now," I said deathly low giving him the I'm-serious look. He just shrugged and pulled me back up to his room.
"I said my house Raiden," I said sternly. He just rolled his eyes and pulled out a pair of jeans. I looked the other way and waited for him to change. I tapped my foot in annoyance. Suddenly I felt pressure being put on my foot, I looked down and saw Raidens foot.

"Remove your foot or I will chew it off," I growled at him lowly. He was now just wearing pants which didn't bother me. He has well defined muscles and a great toned body.
"See something good?" He asked. I glared at his face.
"No," I hissed and tugged him out of his house and over to mine. Once I opened the door I relaxed a little. The familiar smells and scents of everyone was relieving.

"Hello!?" I called and waited for an answer.
"In the back yard Horse!" I heard my brother call.
"Okay we will be out in a sec!" I yelled to him going upstairs. Once in my room I went to my dresser and pulled out a red tube top and a pair of short shorts. I threw my hair up in a bun and went to the washroom. I pulled out my makeup and saw Raiden shaking his head in disapproval.
"What?" I snapped at him.
"Why are you even bothering to put makeup on its not like we are going to see anyone today." Raiden commented.

"Uh Derek is coming over," I stated in a duh tone.
"So your putting on makeup to impress him?" Raiden asked looking confused.
"No I just..... I want to look good its my boyfriend." I said looking through my makeup case.
"So to impress him." Raiden said raising an eyebrow.
"I just said it wasn't did I not?" I asked snapping at him. God why does he have to be so annoying all the time? The kid can't even leave me alone or not judge for more then five minutes!