Chapter 4

Hey everyone okay so a few things, one thanks to those  awesome amazing people who liked my story and super duper thanks to those people who put it in their Library's. OK so it's slow right now and will  be for the next two or three chapters. Pretty much right now I'm introducing you to all the characters you really need to know about. so here is chapter four enjoy and love you all who are reading and thanks for reading, Don't forget to smile!! <3 ok so there is a picture of demitri on tha side.

Chapter 4

I grabbed the door handle leading into my new house. I turned the knob and pushed the door open, the house already smelt of my mothers air freshener (Cashmere Woods). Harley and I stepped inside and closed the door behind us. The front entry way is extremely impressive, the flooring is a soft cream marble and the walls are a soft tan color. To our left is a laundry room and powder room, Straight ahead is a huge archway that leads into another part of the house. On either side of the archway is two huge chocolate brown flights of stairs going up. They look very elegant as they curve with the wall and there is a balcony above the archway. To my right is a door that is open, I poked my head in for a peek.

Inside is dark wood panelling on the walls and a deep Burgundy colored carpet. In the middle of the room is a chocolate brown desk and a cool looking spinney chair. I could so imagine spinning on that thing all day, I was about to jump on it when I remembered we still have the rest of the house to see. I took one last look around the room and noticed book shelves lining most of the walls except behind the desk where a picture of our family hung. I also realized the big window in the front of the room.

I backed out of the room and saw Harley examining the roof. I followed her stare and saw a crystal chandelier hanging in the middle of the entry way.

"Nice entry way huh?" I said to Harley.

"Bigger then the old house, its bigger inside then it looks on the outside." Harley said more to herself then me but I decided to answer.

"Home," I corrected her. She turned and looked at me puzzled.

"You said 'bigger then the old house' and I say its bigger then our home," I explained. She frowned.

"Sienna this is our home now your gonna have to get used to it," She sounded like my mother.

"Whatever," I grumbled. I walked past her through the archway. I heard Harley follow me, I glanced around really impressed with the house so far. To our left is a hallway, in front of us is a sunken in living room that takes up most of the first floor. The back wall has a huge two story window and a fireplace with our plasma screen t.v balanced on it. Our sectional couch has already been moved in, and same with the coffee table, and area rugs for the dark brown wood flooring. The walls are a light mocha, and on the wall beside us to our right is a collage of our family pictures.

The whole family is there my uncles,aunts, cousins, us, and our grandparents. I glanced around the room once more to check for anything I could have missed. I noticed the rug was new and fluffy, beige color. There is a few steps leading into our sunken in living room in front of us and then far off to the left. The stairs far off left led up to a walkway that connected with our level and reach to the far wall. On the far wall where the platform walkway, is a sliding glass door that led outside to a huge deck with a in-ground pool. In front of the steps to the left is another archway. I walked around the banistered living room through the archway.

I saw my mother picking up plates out of a box and putting them in a cupboard. The kitchen is obviously where I was now. The kitchen walls are a olive green, the flooring is the dark wood still. The cabinets are a deep chocolate brown. There is an island in the middle with three bar stools and the counter tops are  dark brown, granite tops. My mother looked up and smiled at us.