Chapter 22

• Dedicated to my sister

Okay hey guys hope you enjoyed the last chapter!!! So in a result of my awesome mood, I'm writing your 22nd chapter !!! :)

VOTE                                                                            pic of sienna and Raiden on the side >>

COMMENT

FAN ME :D

Chapter 22

I huffed out a breath and pushed my bangs out of my face as I walked. The buses haven't gone by yet and I wasn't really looking forward to it either. I checked my phone and found some unread messages. The first one is from Carmine.

Hey Girl why aren't u on tha bus?? :P
I checked the next one which is from Harley.
Sienna where are you?? I looked at the next one from Raiden how he got my number is very unknown to me.
Where are you spiderman??
-Raiden.

I ignored them all not caring about the rest either. I put my phone in my bra seeing as I have no pockets today and kept walking. I could hear the buses coming up behind me and I held my head high. I really am having a horrible day I must say but it could get allot worse. Just as I thought of that I felt a book hit the back of my head. I didn't stumble or anything though. I looked up to see Dana smirking at me as the bus went by. I shook my head and kept going.

It was such a bad day to wear heels!! By the time I made it to the main road I was starving. I checked my bra for money because if I have any it'll be in there. I pulled out a five dollar bill and smiled. Thank the lord for me stealing this off the counter this morning. I walked to the bakery and opened the door. I walked in and sniffed. MMMMMM doughnuts!! I walked up to the front counter quickly and ordered my doughnut. I drummed my unpainted nails on the glass counter as I waited. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and I turned to see George beaming me a huge smile. I smiled back shyly.
"Hey long time no see you look very beautiful." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

I blushed.
"Thank you kind sir." I replied.
"So are you alone?" He asked me looking around.
"Yes I am." I told him and he smiled more.
"Good I get off work in five want to hang out?" He asked me and I nodded smiling. I grabbed my doughnuts and paid then sat down at a little table and started munching on them. About 7 minutes later I heard the chair scrape across the floor from beside me and I looked over to see George smiling.
"Ready?" He asked.
"You bet!" I exclaimed and we both left the bakery.

We walked hand in hand around the main street and laughed and talked about most childhood memories. I tugged him into a hat store and we started trying on multiple hats and I laughed when he put on a huge helmet. I took pictures with him before we got kicked out. I laughed on the sidewalk so hard that I was doubling over.
"Did you see her face!?" I yelled.
"Yes did you see my face!?" He exclaimed back and imitated his facial expression. I laughed at his shocked and scared face.

Once we calmed down we walked to my house. I heard his phone go off and he answered it.
"Hello? Uh ........ yes sure..... be there soon then I guess." He pocketed his phone and turned to me smiling sadly.
"Well that was my mom who want's me home soon." He explained. I smiled back at him.
"Well that's okay I guess we can hang out again soon though right?" I asked him.
"Yes darling of course." He replied in a posh accent. I laughed and then noticed him moving towards me slowly.

Our lips were almost touching now. I felt him snake his arm around my back and I wound my arms around his neck. He brushed his lips over mine slowly and then pushed them together. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. The kiss was sweet and butterflies erupted in my stomach. We pulled apart and I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me.
"Your so beautiful Sienna." He said and I blushed.
"Thanks," I muttered.
"Well I gotta go, I will text you later?" He asked and we moved apart.
"Okay bye George." I said waving.
"Good night gorgeous." He said and I walked up my front steps and into my house.