Chapter 6

Okay so it's summer vacation for me now so I will be uploading allot!! Check out my other story Mrs. Murderous!! Fan me, comment, vote and don't forget to smile till your cheeks hurt!! there is a picture of Mr. Venna on the side.

Chapter 6

"Sienna..... Sienna!?" I felt my body being shaken roughly and a familiar voice yelling for me. I opened my eyes slowly to see my father sitting on the edge of my bed. In his lap was a huge brown stuffed bear. I rubbed my eyes and sat up putting my back against the headboard of my bed.

"Ya I'm awake shake me anymore and I'm going to get shaken syndrome," I muttered. My dad just chuckled lightly.

"Sorry," he said smiling at me. That's the first time he has smiled at me since yelling his brains out.

"What's with the giant over sized bear?" I murmured. He handed it to me smiling.

"Your not grounded anymore and I felt bad about yelling at you," he explained while I patted the Teddy's head.

"See I knew you would see the funny side of things eventually," I smiled at him. He just shrugged at me. "Thanks dad and its OK I forgive you," he just smirked at me.

"Funny cause I never remember apologising," he said shrugging. I smelled the teddy and shrugged.

"But you were going to," I replied he nodded and sighed while getting up.

"Alright it's Monday you know what day it is today?" He asked walking to the door. He turned to face me and I pretended to think about it.

"Another day to sleep and not go to school?" I guessed, he smiled and shook his head.

"Nice try but no. You have a hour to get your shit together and be ready to walk for twenty minutes. Have fun!" He said faking enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes and groaned. He left and closed the door, I layed back down and was planing on going back to sleep when my mind felt open and I heard.

'Up Sienna now!' I looked around and was sketching out for a minute. WTF!!!??? I knew it was my dad but..... Oh ya its the pack perks! Talking with our mind, its creepy but effective. I rolled out of bed and smacked onto the floor. What its a effective way to get up!! I got up and pulled on a pair of dark blue jeans with rips down the legs and a white flowy short sleeved top, with a picture of a pack of birds flying together. The birds on the shirt are red and orange. I slipped on a pair of black shiny flats with red bows on the tip of the toes.

I brushed my hair and let it fall naturally, I put on some light eyeliner. I went down stairs and ate break fest.

"Hey little sister ready for your first day back to school!?" Demitri asked rather happily, I was surprised I would have thought he would be pissed since yesterday I made him a joke in front of all his new buddies. I smiled and he ruffled my hair.

"I loved high school honestly I wish I could go back," he said smiling at nothing in particular.

"I will gladly switch spots with you then," I muttered unhappily. Demitri is 21 and is told to either go to college or get a job. The jerk chose to stick around for a while. I always thought he only stayed to torture me. Elle is 19 and graduating with Joyce who is 18. Elle was kept back in kindergarten, she failed English considering she didn't talk to any of the other kids and never did any of the work. I'm 17 graduating next year. Harley is in grade ten so she will be on her own for a year lucky child she is!!

I would die to have a year in school without any annoying sibling faces. I fixed my hair that Demitri messed up again. I wondered something random. I wondered what my siblings will do when they find their mate? Mates always concerned me about 10 times a day. It drives me insane but I wonder so much and I ask so little that It just bugs me.