Chapter 41

Hello again here's your chapter 41! Enjoy!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME (BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT TOO, IT WOULD BE PRETTY AWESOME IF YOU DID THO)

Chapter 41

By the time I made it back to Crimsly it was close to dinner time. I ate at one of the local restaurants and then drove towards home. Once I pulled onto my drive way something didn't seem right. I got out and walked up the front steps. I opened the front door and walked in quietly. I turned on the foyer light and then I saw the office door open. I saw Elle poke her head out looking frightened. I gave her a funny look.
"Elle what are you doing?" I asked and she let a breath of relief go and ran out hugging me. I was taken aback. She started sobbing into my shoulder.
"Elle? Whats wrong?" I asked and I walked her to the stairs and sat her down. I waited for her to calm down.

"Elle whats going on?" I asked and she looked at me worriedly.
"They just took them." Elle said and I felt my heart drop.
"Who took WHO!?" I asked panicking.
"The people after you took Harley and Cathy." Elle said looking like she was about to cry again.
"Elle how do you know?" I asked.
"Because Sienna we went for a run and I watched them take her! The knocked me out and then I woke up with a letter for you." She explained.

"Where is it?" I asked jumping up and Elle stood up slowly and lifted her shirt revealing her stomach. On her stomach was carved 'you for them'. Elle dropped her shirt.
"Wheres mom and dad!?" I asked almost about to cry. My baby sister is out there. My sister who I know always has my back is out there with those crazy ba*tards!
"Over at the alpha's." Elle said and I grabbed her hand. I pulled Elle towards the door and she hesitated.
"Elle your okay I'm here don't worry." I assured her.

She nodded and we went outside. I was half way over the lawn to the Alpha's house when Elle stopped me.
"Sienna?" She asked.
"What?" I asked stopping and turning to face her.
"I'm sorry." Elle said. I sat there stunned.
"I'm sorry for being so rude when I have no right to be. I just want to be as important in this family as you are." Elle said quietly.

"Elle you are important and its okay." I said and she nodded. I pulled her to the house now and I opened the door.
"Shaun Sandra!" I yelled and in a second my hand was departed from Elle's and I was being hugged tightly by Raiden.
"Don't leave me ever again." He mumbled into my hair and I hugged him back. After a moment I pulled away and then Raiden led us into the living room. I saw my mother and father in hysterics and Shaun trying to comfort Sandra. I sighed.

"This is not getting us anywhere!" I yelled and they all looked over and stopped sobbing. I even saw Shaun's eyes red. My mother ran over and hugged me.
"They have her Sienna!" She cried. I hugged her back and shushed her.
"Mom I have a plan but I cant explain it to any one when they are all sobbing." I said and she wiped her face and sat back down with my father.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. For some reason I was extremely good with dealing with a situation right when it happens but give me a heads up and I question almost every move I make. I looked up and let my hand fall down.
"They have the girls and they want what?" I asked.
"You." Shaun said quietly.
"Then that's exactly what we will give them." I said confidently.

"No!" Raiden growled and stood in front of me protectively.
"But Sienna they want you so they can kill you. I''m pretty sure they don't want to have tea time with you." Vince added in and I didn't even notice the baby bunch in the corner.
"Your right Vince but that's where my plan comes in." I said smirking. Vince gave me a worried look.
"Uh oh."