Chapter 42

Okay you guys I must admit that my story is almost over. :( ALMOST, Not quite but we are getting there. Anyways on a better note! I am sick.... Honestly I don't know how that is better. Pretty crappy for me but totally awesome for you because it means I give you a chapter while I'm at home sniffling all day! YAY! Okay here is your chapter 42 enjoy!! :D

OH HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

VOTE (ONLY IF YOU WANT)

COMMENT (ONLY IF THIS CHAPTER DESERVES IT)

FAN ME (WHICH WOULD MAKE MY SICK DAY ) :D

Chapter 42

I gaped at who was standing in front of me. They were perfect! I need all the help I can get especially when more wolves are probably heading towards us right now! I barked happily towards Elle's fake mate. He gave me a brief look and smirked.
"Oh so you want my help now?" He asked evilly. I gave him a weird look and nodded. Him and about twenty other people walked over to me and cirlced me. Elle's pretend jerk of a mate circled me.

"Sienna you are not the brightest wolf out there you know that right?" He asked and I shrugged. I'm smart but I'm no genius.
"Guess what!" He exclaimed clapping his hands excitedly. I gave him a guessing questioning look.
He leaned in to my ear and I could hear his breathing and the smirk growing on his face.
"I'm the one you wants what you have." He hissed and I froze. All along Elle had this guy in our house he has been watching me. He was using Elle to get to me!? He leaned back and smirked in my face.

"Surprised?" He asked and I stared at him disgusted. He stepped back and raised his hands.
"Look around Sienna! All of this just to get to you and Raiden! You could have just given up so easily but no I had to be dragged into this to finish the job!" He growled and let his hands fall. I literally felt like I was in a horror movie. Everything seemed to slow down at that point and I thought I was going into shock. Him! Of all people and my sister was deceived all this time.

I will destroy him! Everything suddenly went into fast mode when I jumped for him. He grabbed me by the throat and held me up.
"Bad Idea and honey I would love to take your life myself but I have other pests to take care of." He threw me down to the ground and walked away.
"Finish her and don't let her go. Kill her." He said and left. I scrambled up and faced the number ranging close to twenty wolves circling me.

I was never once nervous ever in a fight but at this moment in time I was shi**ing bricks. A wolf jumped for me and I rolled out of the way to only have to dodge another one trying to bite me. I spun around and clawed the one wolfs face that jumped for me and kicked the wolf snapping for me in the face with my hind leg. He stumbled back dazed. Another wolf joined in and pounced for me. I moved and he slammed into another wolf taking him down to the ground. I felt like I was in whack a mole except real life and if I don't hit a mole I die and not lose a few coins.

Another wolf barrelled me and I bit his chest and shook. He whined and thrashed so I dropped him only to be pushed again. I rolled out of the way when the wolf jumped for my neck while I was still down. Damn they fight dirty! A wolf was now on my legs and I threw him away. He flew and took out another wolf. A wolf tried getting me and I dodged swinging around and biting his neck. I snapped it and they all watched horrified. I threw his lifeless body at another wolf charging for me. I turned and felt someone claw my face. I ducked for the neck swing and grabbed their leg and pulling them down. I swung him and threw him into a tree snapping his back.

Another wolf tried going for the kill and I lied down ad kicked his face away from me. I felt my tail being bitten. I got rid of this mutt on me and looked at who was biting my tail. I spun around and bit their tail making them let go of me. They looked back and I let go of their tail and bit their face. I threw them away and then I was doggy piled on. They all started jumping on me at the same time. All I saw was darkness. I heard some growls and then I saw Raiden fighting with me. He had gotten a few bite wounds and was pulling dogs off of me. I was surprised none of them bit me. I guess they were to busy trying to fight each other to get to me.