Chapter 29

Hey guys okay so almost 30 chapters!! WEEEOOOOO I'm soo excited!! Anyways here is your chapter 29 thanks for all the support guys!!

LOVE YOU ALL!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MEEEEEE!!!!!!

Chapter 30

I hopped off the bus and started walking with Karen and Tyson. Its been almost two weeks of training hardcore after school all the time. I hardly have time to hang out with my new boyfriend George.
"Is there training tonight Sienna slash Luna?" Tyson asked. He would always say that now and it pissed me off allot. I shrugged.
"Ya I guess have we ever had a day off yet?" I asked sarcastically.
"No," Karen grumbled. I laughed. She really dreaded going to practice. Apparently she was in Raidens group and he is bossy. I have to have a chat with him. He has been avoiding me for the last two weeks ever since he saw me and George together.

He really is grumpy according to Vince. But hey what can I say I can't fall for my mate I wont let it happen. I glanced over my shoulder and saw him glaring at the back of my head. I turned back around and sighed. I didn't think he would care this much. I waved Karen off and me and Tyson kept walking. 
"So what are you going to do about big bad alpha?" He asked. All my friends knew about Raiden being pissed about me dating George.

"Talk to him." I said in a duh tone. Tyson was coming over before practice and we were going to make dinner for the pack.
"Thanks captain obvious I want the details." He told me rolling his eyes. I chuckled.
"OH ya I guess just about being too bossy in practice with his group." I said and shrugged.
"Nothing about you and George? Nothing!?" He exclaimed.
"Nope!" I said back popping the 'p'.
"Why not?" He asked confused.

"Because what happens between me and George is none of his business." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Tyson winced.
"Uh Sienna?" He asked wearily.
"Yes  Ty?" I asked.
"It sorta is his business. He's your mate he has a right to know everything about your dating life." Tyson said looking away and he started whistling a merry little tune of his own.

I glared at the ground as I walked. I didn't want anything of mine to have to be Raidens business. Especially my dating history and darkest secrets. I walked up my front steps and Ty and I walked in. We went to the kitchen and I dropped my bag. I got him a drink which he ordered from my 'menu'.
"Thanks gurly." He said and started gulping down. I just waved it off and grabbed out burgers ad hot dogs my mom has bought for tonight.

Tonight I put together a nice barbecue in the clearing for our pack. Shaun told me that they never have the whole pack together at one time hardly ever. I thought about this. How are we supposed to be a pack and stick with each other if we are hardly together. I want my pack to trust one another not stick in little clumps and trust a few people. I wanted a tight nit family like pack! I will get it too hopefully. I heard the door bell ring.
"Tyson go get it." I said and he left the room. A minute later I heard him come back in. I looked at saw George with him.
"Oh hey!" I said and walked over giving him a quick peck.

"Hey beautiful." He said and Tyson made a gagging noise. I chuckled.
"Why are you here practice doesn't start for a while." I said pulling my phone out and checking the time.
"I heard you are responsible for the barbecue tonight so I decided to come help you out seeing as we hardly get time to spend together." He said frowning at the end.
"Agreed!" I exclaimed and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the counter.
"Okay you can start making patties wash your hands first though." I said and scrunched up my face. He just chuckled.
"Yes mam' !" He said and washed his hands. I got Tyson chopping potatoes into fries and I started making pasta.