Chapter 40

Okay so here is your chapter 40!! What ! What! WEOOOOO Hope you like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN ME :D

Chapter 40

"Sienna! Raiden! Dinner!" My mother called from down the stairs. I jumped up from the computer desk and raced down with Raiden trying to catch up. I ran down the stairs jumping over the railing halfway down. I ran to the dinning room and froze when I saw Elle's fake mate sitting there with Elle. I growled a little but then went sprawling all over the floor from Raiden's impact.
"Oh gosh Sienna are you okay baby!? I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" Raiden exclaimed and ripped me off the floor checking me over. I wretched away from him and he looked hurt but I ignored him and sat in my usual seat.

I heard a quiet chuckle and looked over to see Raiden trying to  contain his laughter.
"Sorry! Sorry just Its funny now! Your face!" He laughed now and I growled lightly. I turned my attention to Elle.
"Hello Elle." I said formally. I haven't spoken to Elle since a few days ago when we were yelling at each other.
"Humph." She grunted. I cocked a eyebrow.

"Have some feelings you care to express Elle?" I asked forcing authority into my voice.
"Nope unless you do I'm fine." Elle said fidgeting.
"Whats wrong Elle?" I asked and she looked up and shrugged.
"Nothing!" Elle snapped and I smiled.
"Tell me." I ordered.
"No!" Elle hissed.
"Elle I know you want to." I sang and she growled.
"Shut up Sienna!" She snarled and I smirked evilly.

"Make me." I whispered egging her on. Elle jumped up and I leaned back watching her.
"You are such a-" Elle started yelling but My father hushed her.
"Elle enough!" My father yelled.
"You cant tell me what to do I'm a future Luna!" Elle cried.
"Not on Sienna and Raidens land your not." Harley interjected. Elle glared over at my favourite sister.
"Shut up its clearly non of your business." Elle hissed. Harley rolled her eyes.
"There you go trying to boss people around again acting as if you are actually a future Luna! Its pathetic." Harley snorted.

Elle's eyes started going inky black as she shifted half way. Harley stared at Elle nonchalant. Elle went to go grab Harley but I jumped up and quickly wrapped my hand around her wrist just inches from Harley's face.
"Calm down Elle and Harley stay out of this." I ordered and I could tell Raiden was proud. Harley glared at Elle one last time before stalking out of the room. Elle turned and punched me in the face. My head bounced back a little and I stared at her surprised and prayed she didn't make me bleed. I used my free hand and wiped it down my face. I pulled my hand away and found no blood.

"Your lucky." I  muttered. Elle punched me again and I gripped her other wrist. I tasted blood in my mouth and shuddered.
"Not so lucky anymore." I said and smirked up at her as blood trailed down my chin. She looked fearful for a second. I let go of her wrists quickly and kicked her in the stomach sending her flying into the wall. I could hear my mother yelling in the background and my father screaming my name. I saw Elle get up and look over to her mate.

I looked over there too and my gaze narrowed in on him. He started backing up. I started getting angry just with the sight of him. I ran and changed barrelling into the dinning table sending it flying. I jumped for him but was ripped back by a pair of jaws. I squirmed around and bit their leg. Their metallic tasting blood drifted into my mouth and I threw them far away. I realized it was Elle. I spun around and saw him running for the dinning room exit. I pounced and rammed him into the ground. He was looking frightened and was breathing heavily.

"Please!" He cried and I growled. I picked him up by his shirt and threw him into Elle.
'You have a brain Elle use it.' I growled one last time and left the room. I ran up to my room and changed wrapping my bed sheet around me. Not a second later Raiden ran in and pretty much jumped me.
"Are you okay!?" He asked and I sat down on my bed. He moved the hair from my neck and I felt blood run down my back.