Chapter 21

Hey guys so here is your chapter 21 but first I have some IMPORTANT MESSAGES!!
1.CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORY MRS.MURDEROUS
2.CHECK OUT Sierra_Heart's STORY 'NOT SO TYPICAL BUT YET VERY UNPREDICTABLE'
3.I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

That's all thanks for your comments votes fanning ect but could you do it again for this chapter?? ;)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME!!! :D    (pic of Mrs.Tarlea on the side :) )

Chapter 21

I groaned and rolled onto my side. I am super bored!!! What to do? What to do? I looked around and my eyes landed on my phone. I picked it up and texted Carmine.
Come over and sleepover tonight??
Its a school night. :P
So?
Ya I guess see ya soon beb!!
Ight see ya :)

I sighed and flopped on my bed. I waited ten minutes for Carmine to show up before I ventured down stairs. I feel like having some Doritos!! I walked into the kitchen and froze. There stood the baby bunch. They were all talking in hushed tones and then stopped and looked over at me in the archway. I forced a smile on my face and waved.
"Hey guys!" I said and walked in the room. I decided just now that I will just pretend the kiss never happened. It was a mistake simply just that!

Raiden will understand right? I pulled out the Doritos and opened them. I pulled a chip out and bit it. I could feel their eyes burning a hole in my back.
"What are you doing tonight?" Demitri asked. I shrugged and rolled the chips up and put them back. This is way to awkward to even eat some chips.
"Sounds fun." Raiden scoffed. I just nodded avoiding looking at any of them. I walked out the room briskly. As I walked in the foyer the door bell rang.
"I got it!" I yelled and opened the door to Carmine smiling.

I pulled her in quickly and we ran up stairs. I flopped on my bed and sighed. She gave me a funny look and sat beside me.
"So why the 911 text?" She asked eyeing me.
"What 911 text?" I asked her raising a eyebrow.
"Never mind then." She said studying me. I shook my head at her and poked her cheek.
"Hey!" She exclaimed and I laughed.
"What do you want to do tonight then?" I asked her and she smirked evilly. Uh oh!
"Well captain jerks room is right lined up with yours right?" She asked and my stomach tied in knots.
"Uh yes." I said.

"He ruined my lunch for like a week so its time for revenge!mwahahha!" She yelled and attempted to laugh evilly but ended up choking on her own spit. I laughed at her red face.
"I could have died!" She yelled at me.
"B....bbut you .... didn't!" I exclaimed between fits of laughter.
"Nearly did. Anyways he ruined my lunch for a week so I'm getting pay back whether you want to or not!" She said and got up leaving my room. God she is crazy! I chased after her and we went outside.

"How is being outside going to help us get pay back again?" I asked confused.
"Gosh you are dense! Get some rocks." She said and I rolled my eyes.
"Magic words." I told her.
"Please will you get some rocks with me?" I nodded and started picking up some rock with her.
"Your just as stubborn as a alpha with being told what to do." She muttered but I caught what she said. I scowled at the ground. I am not! I just like being asked not told.

We gathered some rocks and brought them inside. We carried them up to my room and dropped them in front of the window that is lined up with Raidens. I giggled and looked over to Carmine who rolled her eyes.
"Its so awesome! I never would have thought of this on my own!" I exclaimed and she laughed.
"That is true." She said nodding and I flipped her off. We walked down stairs and started watching a movie in the living room.

The baby bunch walked in and stopped and looked at us.
"Looks like the living room is already taken." Vince commented.
"Ya well then I'm going to go home. I have a huge day tomorrow," Raiden groaned.
"Why?" Charles asked. I know it bad to eavesdrop but dude if you didn't want me to hear don't stand in the same room as another werewolf and talk out loud!
"My dad wants me running the perimeter tomorrow. Everything is so tight now." He complained.
"Lazy," I muttered.
"What?" He asked and looked over to where I was sitting.