Chapter 20

• Dedicated to my bordom ;P

Hey guys okay so I am super excited because soon I really get to make things super alien awesome superb amazingly epic!!! Yea I just randomly put in random words :). Anyways here is your Chapter 20 so enjoy.

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN ME!!!  

Chapter 20

Thump, thump, thump........... Bang!!
I bolted up sitting in my bed and looked towards the door.
Bang!!
I got up slowly and tip-toed into the hallway. I sniffed and smelled someone unfamiliar in the house downstairs.
Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump.
"Shut up you little bitch!" I heard some one say loudly to someone. The voice is very unfamiliar and strong sounding. I heard muffled cries and recognized them as my moms. What the hell!? I crept into Harley's room.

"Harley?" I whispered looking around her room. I heard no response and walked over to her bed and ripped the covers off. Harley isn't here? I walked out of her room quietly and snuck down the stairs. I stuck close to the wall and looked through the archway. I saw my family tied up in the living room. Everyone was here except dad.
"Where is she?" The one guy asked and grabbed my sister Joyce's hair ripping her face forward.
"I don't know up in her room!" Joyce cried. Who are they talking about?
"What room!?" Another man bellowed.

"The one to your left upstairs you idiot!" Harley screamed.
"Hey shut up!" He yelled and hit her across the face. I saw that my family was tied up in the same cuffs that Raiden and I were stuck in. I fell back against the wall and searched my brain for something to do. My family is taken hostage and the stupid weirdo's that have them is looking for me? Why? What have I ever done? What to do? What to do? Well I guess if I had some throwing knifes I could be super ninja and take em all out! That would be wicked awesome!!

Okay back to reality! Well I'm out of stealthy ideas so I'm officially royally screwed! I'm gonna die! Wiat how many is there? I sniffed and found Five differen't scents. Jeez five of them yup I'm dead! Five ruthless terrible wolves on my ass. Nu uh I am so going to die!!
"I want you to go get her." One of the men says to my brother. They grip my brothers arm and pulls him up roughly.
"Go." They order. My brother walks forward head hung low. I silently ran up to my room and stood beside the door. I heard a guy escort my brother up.
"Okay act normal and get her down stairs I am giving you 5 minutes before I go in a take care of it myself." He said. Demitri opened the door and closed it behind him.

I pulled Demitri into a tight hug and he gasped shocked.
"Your awake?" He ask's me.
"I've already been down stairs I have a somewhat plan." I explained. Demitri rolled his eyes.
"Spill." He told me. I grabbed his hand and ran over to my window lined up with Raidens. I opened it quietly and leaped across grabbing onto his ledge. I knocked on his window and soon it opened.
"Oh my god what are you doing?" He asked horrified. 
"Just hanging around haha!" I exclaimed laughing.
"No seriously help me up." I said and he lifted me up. I got in and turned around.
"Come on Demitri!" I hissed and he leaped too. He caught the ledge my one hand. I reached down and heaved him up. Once inside we closed the window and I then saw my bedroom door fly open. 

I stood in the window and eyed him. He threw the window open and started yelling.
"Get over here!" He yelled.
"I'll be seeing you soon my friend." I said and closed the blinds. I walked out of Raiden's room and down stairs. I opened the front door and walked out. 
"Demitri help me get my family back." I told him.
"Our family." He said and changed. I smiled and went half wolf. I felt my sense highlight and I ran super fast through the door of our house. I ran into the living room and punched some guy in the stomach.

I was so confused yet there with the program at the same time. The guy flew and I smirked evilly turning my attention to another guy holding my sister with a knife at her throat.
"OOO this game I see in movies all the time!" I squealed and he looked at me like I was crazy.
"They never live..... The people holding the hostage I mean." I say and he looks puzzled.
"Sadly you will end up just like them for even touching my sister." I said lowly. He tilted his head to the side. I changed into my wolf and stood tall. I towered over him and he looked panicked. In one swift movement I reached over fast and bit his back. I shook him like a rag doll till I heard his spine snap.