Chapter 26

• Dedicated to all my fans!!! :)

Hello my fans!!! I just wanted to tell you that I have started school again and that's why I haven't been uploading in a while. I am so sorry but I need very good grades right now. So I will try and upload as much as possible. Here is your chapter 26 !!!!!! :)

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME.... NO SERIOUSLY FAN ME. CLICK MY PROFILE AND CLICK FAN!!!! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DOO!!!!!

Chapter 26

I got out of the hospital like half hour ago and I now wish I would have just stayed there. Once I get home I have everyone hugging me and Raiden has to always be seeing me. He refuses to talk to me so whatever. I walked into my kitchen, because I am werewolf I heal faster then humans so I was fine when I woke up. I pretended to be sore just for the doctors. I grabbed a bowl and grabbed some cereal. The bowl was taken away from me and I looked over to Raiden who was taking the cereal out of my hands softly. I pulled the box back and out of his grip.
"Here just let me do it." He said reaching again.

"I got stabbed in the leg I didn't get my arm chopped off." I snapped and grabbed the bowl. I have been grumpy lately for some reason.... oh ya maybe because he is going to come back and kill everyone I love.
"I was just trying to be nice." He mumbled.
"Well don't!" I exclaimed and slammed my bowl on the counter.
"What is your problem? You like me when I'm being mean to you and then when I'm nice you push me away! Why!?" He yelled.
"Don't yell right now." I said quietly.

"And why not!?" He yelled in my ear. I turned and he backed up.
"Raiden shut up and leave me alone!" I yelled.
"You have to be the worst mate anyone could ever have!" He retorted. I glared at him.
"Your such a b*tch all the time! Pull that head of yours out of your *ss!" He ranted. I gritted my teeth and let him yell. All the things he was saying is true I push him away because I am afraid to fall in love. Last time I did the guy didn't love me back and treated me horribly.

"Do you think I really ever wanted you!?" He screamed.
"I wish-"
"Don't say it." I said.
"I wish you never existed! You make life so damned complicated!" He yelled. I punched him in the face and he stumbled back. He stared at me wide eyed and I gasped raising my hand up to my mouth.
"Raiden I'm so sorry!" I said quickly and rushed forward to him.
"Don't touch me." He growled. I paused and he wiped the blood from his lip.

"Raiden I'm sorry." I said softly. He pushed me away.  
"Sienna I'm so done with your sh*t! I am officially giving up on trying to get you! I'm done trying for you." He said and left the room with out a second glance. I felt my heart shatter into pieces. I grabbed the bowl and threw it against the wall. It shattered and I felt tired and depressed. The only person that is never supposed to give up on me and that is supposed to love me just left me. He gave up, just walked away. I was grumpy and didn't want him getting to close to me.

I pushed him away he didn't do that himself. I made him do that. This is no ones fault but  mine. I lost my mate. I felt my whole soul droop into almost nothing. Have I just been rejected? Why was I feeling so lost? I felt Tears stain my cheeks and I punched the wall beside me and made a huge hole. I sunk down the wall and started crying into my palms. My whole frame shook with each breath and sob. I sat there crying for a while. I never cry so my eyes are incredibly sore. I felt some one wrap their arms around me and looked up to see Elle hugging me and giving me a sad look.

I hugged her back tightly and cried. I felt another pair of arms wrap around me and I looked up to see Joyce smiling sadly at me. I joined her in the hug too. I felt another pair of arms join us and I saw Harley looking angry. We all hugged each other and eventually they started crying about problems in their lives too. I cried for everything that I have always wanted to cry about before. We sat there for a long time and soon the crying turned into laughter.
"We are so messed up!" Joyce exclaimed laughing.