Chapter 9

• Dedicated to To every one reading love you all <3!!!

Hey everyone!!!! Okay so hope you enjoyed the last chapter I started writing and didn't even plan for any of that to happen it just did. I thought it played out quite well though but I would like people to comment on what you thought!!! So VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN ME!!! Don't forget to smile!!!!

Chapter 9

It took Raiden and I five minutes to come to a agreement to let go of each others hair. Now we are following Alpha Shaun to the principles office for him to yell at us, I suspect. I'm trying to walk as physically far away from Raiden as possible. I was brushing up against the lockers as we walked. Alpha Shaun's facial expression told me that he was very disappointed in us. When we reached the principles office he opened the door and let us in. He walked in after us. I stood beside the door and Raiden stood at the other end of the room. Shaun took a seat behind the desk Mr.Venna standing behind him leaning on the wall smirking at me.

"Take a seat," Shaun ordered. I picked up my chair and moved it away from Raidens. I plunked down on it and crossed my arms over my chest glaring at the floor. Raiden sat down and crossed his arms too with his legs stretched out in front of him. I heard Shaun heave a sigh but I didn't look up.
"Why?" He asked and then chaos blew up.
"He was being rude!"
"She is impossible dad!"
"Oh I'm impossible? Your a jerk!"
"I'm only a jerk because I don't like you!"
"Good because I hate you!"
"Dad she came at me!"
"Oh please I didn't make fun of you!"
"I didn't do anything!"
"Ya you did! You brought Derek up when its none of your business!"
"Actually it is my business!"

"Please care to explain how my boyfriend has anything to do with you!"
"You hit like a girl!"
"I am a girl you nimrod!!! I still kicked your ass!!"
"You did not!"
"Did to, you didn't even hit!" Raiden stopped fighting back and just glared at me probably thinking of ways to kill me. For some reason I would normally be thinking that but I surprisingly wasn't. Shaun cleared his throat and I just realized now that we are both standing in each others face. I looked away and sat back down.

Raiden took his seat too. Shaun folded his hands together.
"So are you two done now?" He asked raising an eyebrow at us. I rolled my eyes and Raiden nodded.
"Good, from what I got from ....." he trailed off waving his hands in front of him.
"That, Raiden you concerned yourself in something that's none of your business. Sienna you retaliated when you could have told the teacher." Shaun finished. I snorted.
"I'm not five I don't tell on people I deal with it myself," I told him. He just sighed while Raiden rolled his eyes.
"Ya you are five," Raiden pointed out. I growled at him but was cut off with a book being thrown and hitting my head.

I turned and looked shocked at Shaun only to receive a sheepish smile.
"I have to keep some order here sorry," he apologized.
"Very mature," Raiden muttered.
"Well at least I don't go fighting people in the pack and breaking down walls! What is wrong with you two!? Your level of maturity is telling me that Raiden you don't want to be Alpha and Sienna you just don't care! Grow up the both of you this was just ridiculous!" He snapped yelling very loudly I bet he whole school could hear. I wasn't scared more intimated and I hate that feeling. I looked down in shame, I honestly had to agree it was stupid but I thought it was called for. I mean jerk face was just asking for it!

"You should feel ashamed and embarrassed right now! You both acted like five year olds! I'm severely disappointed in you both and you have to be punished." He told us looking down at a paper. My eyes widened and I looked at Raiden to see him looking scared and staring at me.
"So I guess this would be a bad time to ask if I could throw a party huh?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. I looked at Shaun to see him smirking.
"Raiden is going to have to go with you," he said smiling knowingly.
"Uh he isn't invited," I stated kinda creeped out by his smile.
"Well you don't really have a choice." Shaun told us and opened a drawer and pulled out something metal.