Chapter 17

• Dedicado a To my lovley fans reading

Hiya guys okay so I thought it is only fair that I get you another chapter because I made you wait for a long time for the last one!! :) Okay here it is enjoy!!  pic of raiden on the side :) >>

VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN ME! :D

Chapter 17

My eyelids burn!!! All I see is red. My head feels like its pounding I mean getting getting run over by a truck is probably better then this!! I sat up and looked around. I have no blankets on just my clothes from last night. I sat there for a moment. God being hungover is horrible! I don't exactly remember anything past getting the guys a drink at the beginning of the  night. I rubbed my eyes and got up slowly. I shuffled into the bathroom and looked at myself. My makeup ran down my face and my hair is a crazy mess. I ripped a brush through it and fixed my makeup. I brushed my teeth and dressed in some pajamas. I walked down stairs and found people passed out everywhere.

I smiled slightly. Must have been a good night! I walked down into the basement. I knocked on Demitri's door. I pushed it open and found the baby bunch in there. I couldn't find Demitri though. I turned on the light and started yelling.
"Holy sh*t the house is on fire help!" I yelled.
"Ahh!" I yelled. They all jumped awake and in a second Raiden was beside me checking me over. Man this kid is weird!

"Where?" They asked and looked at me dazed and confused. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Kidding get up and help me kick hungover people out." I told them and the pushed Raiden away from me.
"Don't touch me," I hissed and walked upstairs. I pulled out some aspirin and took some making my headache go away. I ate some cereal and then started cleaning up the cups. I had a garbage bag full and only did the kitchen. I groaned and tied the bag just as the baby bunch walked in.
"About time," I grumbled. I threw some aspirin their way and Charles caught it taking some quickly.

We grabbed the kegs and put them on the front lawn. The company we rented them from is coming to get them at five. I walked bag in and started picking up the red solo cups in the living room.
"Hey!" I yelled for the baby bunch who are outside picking up cups.
"Get rid of all these kids now!" I told them. They all got up and came inside. They started shaking people awake and telling them thy have to leave now. Surprisingly everyone got up and shuffled out tiredly.

I finished in the living room. I skimmed the red cups out of the pool and threw in loads of chlorine. I wiped the kitchen top too bottom while the baby bunch went around picking up the remaining cups. I vacuumed and swept. I made Hunter mop and the guys clean up some puke in the front foyer. I started scrubbing the powder rooms that people were in. Once done I went around making sure everything was clean. I nodded and plunked down on the couch. Demitri walked in just as the baby bunch sat down with me.

"How nice of you to join us after we finish cleaning! Where were you?" I asked angrily. The baby bunch glared at Demitri too.
"With my mate," he replied shrugging.
"You should have been here this morning helping me clean! Its your house too! Wait what mate?" I asked shocked.
"I found my mate last night at the party and we left to talk." He responded shrugging.
"Oh ya I bet you did alot of talking!" Charles said sarcastically.
"Whats her name!?" I asked excited.
"Do you know someone named Sadie?" Demitri asked and I froze. She is nice but someone who is friends with Dana really?

"Uh ya.." I said slowly.
"That's her!" He said smiling and then walked out of the room and downstairs.
"Wow that was unexpected!" I huffed and sunk back into the couch.
"Why do you still look angry?" Hunter asked me.
"I'm not!" I snapped sheesh why was I so bothered? Maybe I was jealous! I mean everyone is finding their mates and here I am just floating around mateless.