Chapter 27

• Dedicated to my fans!

Hey guys so double upload this one isn't going to be long but its still a upload!!

***********************************************************************************************************

SO I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING MY STORY BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHO YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS AND WHY? (i know i have done this before but now I have more people reading and I am really curious :) ) okay so enjoy your chapter 27 love you guys!!

**********************************************************************************************************

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN ME............. REALLY I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU DO ALL THREE OF THESE THINGS :D

Chapter 27

I groaned and opened my eyes. I don't even remember when I fell asleep last night. I got out of bed and showered letting my hair fall loose and I threw on some yoga pants and a baggy sweater. I put on some eye liner and some deodorant. I bounded down stairs and ate some cereal. I was about to go out for the bus when my fathers voice called for me.

"Future Luna!" He called and I stopped out of nature. My family has found out from Sandra that when they want me to listen call me Luna. Apparently Luna's listen to their pack and that's why I have to listen but I can still chose to not listen but its super hard ignoring a pack member when they call me Luna.

I stopped and walked into his office.

"Yes dad?" I asked through gritted teeth. I was annoyed everyone has been using it against me lately. They found out last night and came in my room to test out the theory. To say I was annoyed was a understatement. I sat in one of his chairs and looked at him seriously.

"You aren't going to school today, Shaun and Sandra want you." He told me and I nodded.

"Right well no offence but what could be more important then school?" I asked a little confused. Have I done anything bad in the last week? No I was in the hospital till yesterday afternoon.

"Luna duties." My father said simply and I looked at him funny before sighing and getting up.

"Thanks for letting me know dad." I huffed and walked out of the office and over to Raidens house. I opened the door and walked in. I took my slippers off and walked into the Alphas office.

"Yo Shaun! Why in gods name are you pulling m out of school!? You better have a good reason boy!" I yelled walking in I came face to face with four big older guys talking with Shaun seriously. They all stopped and turned looking at me.

"Uh I mean." I said and backed up closing the door. I knocked and then walked in.

"Hey uh Sh- Alpha! Alpha ya hey uh I was told to come over uh..... um here. Ya come over here I think that's what I was told." I said stuttering as the four guys stared me down.

They watched me and then started laughing. I watched them confused or a second.

"This is the Luna!?" One of the guys asked laughing still.

"Ya," Shaun responded chuckling slightly nervous. I noticed from their scent that they are all alphas but of different packs.

"You!?" The one guys laughed pointing to me. I rolled my eyes relaxing a little more that they knew I was Luna.

"Yes me doofus why are you still all laughing?" I asked annoyed and they stopped watching me again.

"Wow plays the part well too." The first guy said.