Chapter 12

• Dedicated to everyone who has commented voted and fanned me love you guys :)

Why hello there all you amazing people still reading!!!! I love you all just saying... I say that allot but hell with it spread the love!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so I'm in a fantastic mood!!!! I decided to write a chapter because of this great mood of mine so I hope you all enjoy!!!! Oh AND IMPORTANT NOTE HERE PEOPLE'S!!!

OKAY SO I AM REALLY CURIOUS TO KNOW WHO YOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTER IS SO FAR JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY AND MAYBE JUST ONE REASON WHY TOO!!!????? THANKS!!!

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN MEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Chapter 12

I groaned and rolled my eyes. For the last hour I have had to listen to Joyce talking about Stanly. Raiden and I were told not to bother going to school and Raidens coach and my teachers are all cool with it.
"Sienna are you even listening to me!?" Joyce yelled frustrated cutting through my thoughts. I glared at her.
"Sorry Joyce that no one wants to hear about Stan the not man!" I exclaimed getting tired. Even though we didn't have to go to school Joyce still woke us up. She claimed she needed to talk about her problems or she will explode and go crazy. She woke me up a hour and a half before the time I would have to wake up normally. My eyes drooped and I was tired yet in front of me sat little Joyce all pumped with energy.

"What did you just say!!??" Joyce shrieked. I rolled my eyes, I have realized that the whole mate thing came along with being protective over each other. Its annoying every time I insult him she yells at me. I think I'm just going to do it to piss her off now!
"I said-"I started.
"I know what you said shut up. Anyways so he was all like-" She continued and I rolled my eyes and stared at the living room carpet sorting out the patterns. Raiden was sitting beside me sighing deeply trying to let Joyce know that we don't care.
"Isn't that cute?" Joyce asked suddenly.
"Hm? Oh ya just adorable," I commented. She shrieked and started giggling. I rolled my eyes and lied my head back.

"Joyce go get ready for school," my father said walking into the room. I smiled thank god he came or this crazy hormonal sister of mine would have had her head smashed on a wall!
"Fine," Joyce said sadly and walked away. I tugged Raiden up and walked back up to my room. I flopped on my bed and groaned. Raiden lied down beside me sighing.
"Jeez she pretty much talked my ear off!!" Raiden complained.
"My ear is long gone bro, long gone." I said shuddering slightly. Raiden just chuckled.

"Your so dramatic," he told me. I raised an eyebrow.
"I'm dramatic?" I asked skeptically. He just shrugged and closed his eyes about to fall asleep. I reached over and curled my hands around his neck. I started to squeeze.
"What are you doing!?" Raiden exclaimed eye's bugging out. I hopped on him straddling him and squeezed harder.
"Sienna! Let go of my neck!" Raiden yelled angrily straining is voice.
"Take it back you mut!" I yelled. I was so not dramatic but if he says I am why not live up to the part?

"Take what back!?" He asked panicking. I smirked.
"I'm not dramatic," I said snootily. The door to my bedroom opened but I ignored it ad tightened my grip on his throat.
"Sienna this isn't funny!" Raiden yelled.
"Sure it is see ha.ha." I said faking a laugh.
"Sienna! Get off of Raiden right now!" I turned to see my father looking horrified and Alpha Shaun smirking beside him.

Alpha Shaun smacked my dads arm.
"Relax at least they are keeping it in the room," he told him. My dad looked even more horrified and I looked at him shocked. I hopped off of Raiden quickly and shifted away from him as far as possible. I was blushing furiously.
"Ew Shaun..... Gross." I said quietly. He just laughed.
"Nice teamwork though I must say," he commented and winked I glared.
"Whatever," I grumbled unhappily. Raiden was sitting beside me holding his throat blushing slightly. It looked cute they way he blushed a little.