Chapter 32

Hello every wattpader!! Okay soo I am super excited because so much shocking events is about to happen in the book!! Keep Reading don't give up on me yet I still have lots planned!! Okay so here is your chapter 32...... wow that's allot of chapters so far.......... whatever!! You guys are awesome keep it up with being such great fans!! <3

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN MEE!!!!

Chapter 32

"Wakeeeeee uppppp!!!" I heard someone screech. I groaned and pulled the blankets over my head.
"Come on Sienna I did not come all the way down here just to be ignored!" I opened my eyes and peeked over the rim of my blanket. I saw Molly with her hands on her hips. I gasped.
"Molly?" I asked sleepily.
"No the ghost of Christmas past...." She replied rolling her eyes.
"Of course its me stupid!" Molly huffed.
"Haha sorry Molly." I said and yawned loudly.

"Apology not accepted..... Until you get your *ss out of bed and come hang out with me!" She whined.
"But I have school." I protested.
"So do I idiot." She commented smirking evilly.
"Its called ditching." She said inspecting her nails. I sighed.
"You are a piece of work." I muttered and sat up.
"Its what best friends are for." Molly said rolling her eyes.

"I don't know Molly I have a test and some projects due soon....." I trailed off. She sighed and dropped her arms.
"Come on Sienna! It'll be just like old times before you moved before when you had hot boys running around your house with Demitri! Just like when everything was normal back home." Molly said eyed wide. I sighed. I did want a break no? A day to just not worry or do anything expected? Hell yes I did!!

I beamed her a huge smile.
"Lets do it!" I exclaimed and she squealed.
"Okay so we should definitely eat some popcorn and watch all our favourite movies. Then we could go for a swim and maybe for a hike?" She asked.
"Ya sounds good. How long are you here for?" I asked.
"Till tomorrow morning." She said and I smiled.
"Perfecto!" I said trying to pull off a  accent..... any accent.
"No Perrrrrrfecto!" Molly corrected me.

I pouted and got out of bed.
"No doll Its perfectoooo!" I exclaimed. She started walking out of my room and I followed her.
"No Sienna I am pretty sure its PERRRRFECTOOO!" She said loudly.
"No Molly! Its PERFECTOOOOOOOO GOSH!" I exclaimed. I hadn't even noticed we were down stairs and everyone was smirking while watching us.
"Whatever Sienna you win there is no arguing with this chick." Molly said exasperated. She flopped on the couch between Vince and Charles.

Everyone started snickering. I frowned.
"You can argue with me its easy for Aids." I said and Molly looked at me funny.
"You have Aids and thy fight with you?" She asked skeptical.
"No Aids is Raiden." I said rolling my eyes.
"Gee thanks." Raiden snorted.
"Any time Aids." I said dismissing him.

"Stop calling me that!" He said angrily.
"Maybe Raiden can argue with you but if any on else trys its a fail attempt... its pretty weird." Molly pointed out.
"Its because Raiden was born to make me miserable." I muttered.
"Wow more like other way around!" Raiden exclaimed.
"Jesus do you need to yell you ignorant child!?" I said covering my ears.
"Your a brat." He commented.
"So are you." I replied.
"You guys are perfect for each other!" Molly exclaimed and everyone started laughing.

"What!?" I screeched.
"In some weird way you guys would be soo cute together." Molly shrugged. I glare at her.
"You are officially not my best friend anymore." I growled. Molly just laughed. 
"Get over it." She said chuckling. I got our break fest and the boys left. We ate and caught up with the gossip from back home.
"No way I can't believe that happened!" I said and gasped.
"Well believe it. Once Derek punched that principle he was a goner. Juvi is where that boy went." Molly said shaking her head.