Chapter 13

Okay thanks to everyone who voted and commented I was hoping to get a little more comments on who your favourite character was but that's okay. Anyways here is your wonderful Chapter 13!!! Hope you like it!!!! Don't forget to smile today :)

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN ME!!! :)

Chapter 13

I could feel the sun heating up my eyelids and all I saw was red. I groaned and rolled over, I felt a tug on my arm. I opened my eyes and looked around, I took in my surroundings and figured it out to be Raidens room. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and yawned. I looked over to Raiden who was wide awake glaring at the roof. I looked away, god why did he have to be such a jerk sometimes and nice other times. Yesterday when I tried helping with the ice pack he pushed me away. This kid has some issues!! I sat up and rubbed my hands over my face. I looked at Raiden again who was in turn studying my face. I felt my cheeks starting to warm up.
"What?" I snapped.

Raiden just smirked and shrugged. He turned his attention to the roof again.
"I'm hungry," I whined and he shrugged again. I glared at him and saw the side of his lips twitching threatening to release a smile.
"I want some food can we go and get some food?" I asked completely frustrated with his lack of communication.
"You can go," he told me waving me off.
"No I really cant with out you coming along you big squash face!" I exclaimed getting frustrated. I know squash face but hey it is better then saying something like garbage face I mean that is way more dumb.

He just smirked and looked over at me.
"No really you can go." He said smirking and it looked as if he knew something I didn't. I looked down to our supposed to be chained wrist. Instead of being chained together the cuffs were lying empty on the bed beside my arm. I smiled but inside I was a little disappointed why? Whatever the reason being it was probably dumb. I started laughing and stared at the chains.
"When did this happen?" I asked him and I was a little confused at to why he was so angry and glaring at the roof before.

"I don't know I was asleep as well! My dad probably came in here and freed me from you. He's a good guy he probably saw how much of a spazz you are and thought that its safer for the future alpha to not be around you. Anyways it was not very nice being stuck with you so get out." He told me and I rolled my eyes but was still smiling.
"Thanks for insulting me I'll always cherish it forever," I said sarcastically and walked out of his room.
"YAY I'M FREEE!!!" I screamed and ran down the hall. I was waving my arms around and laughing. I booked it down the stairs and out the front door.

I started doing my Little victory dance and singing.
"Ya Ya I'm free!! I'm free no more having to worry!! I would have killed him in another day but I'm free yay I'm free!" I hollered and kept laughing.
"Hey chika is free!! yay she is finally Free congrats!!" I heard Vince sing along with me. I smiled at him and pointed to my wrist.
"You see this!?" I exclaimed very excited.
"Ya I-" he started but I cut him off.
"You see this wrist its freaking free baby!" I told him smiling like a fat kid in a candy store.

Vince just laughed and patted my head. I smiled and waved good bye to Vince as he walked into Raidens house. I walked to my house and swung the door open.
"Hey everyone lets throw a party cause I'm home and I'm free of the king of jerks!" I practically screamed and ran to the dinning room to find everyone eating. They all looked at me like I was crazy.
"Jesus who let you out of the cage again?" Demitri asked rolling his eyes.

"Aw Demitri come here and hug it out!" I exclaimed running towards him. Demitri stood up quickly and went to the other side of the table. I puckered my lips.
"Come here and get some smooches from you little sister Tri!" I squealed. I ran around the table chasing him and he ran too.
"Get away from me you freak!" He yelled and I stopped running. I guess Demitri ddin't notice because the big doofus ran right into me. I turned and wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight.
"I love you too Tri!" I shrieked and I licked my lips making them all slobbery. I planted a big wet kiss on his cheek.