Chapter 11

• Dedicated to to everyone that has supported me in writing thanks love you all <3

Hey everyone I want to thank all of you awesome, beautiful, amazing, stunning, gorgeous, Readers. I ran out of complementing words, I could go on for hours but I would end up repeating myself allot! Anyways thank you all it means sooo much. So here is Chapter 11. Hope you enjoy!!!

Vote, Comment, and fan me only if you want to! :) Don't forget to smile!!

Chapter 11

I woke up on something warm but firm. I started hitting it lightly hoping to soften it a bit. It didn't work so I started hitting it harder. It still wasn't working. What the hell am I lying on!? I heard a groan. Oh god. I opened my eyes and saw a muscular chest in my face. I sat up quickly and checked to see  who the chest belonged to. I saw Raiden sleeping with his face scrunched up. I blushed, why was I on him?
"You don't have to abuse me to get me up you know," Raiden said opening his eyes slowly. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I then remembered everything from yesterday.
"Shit!" I screamed and jumped up.

I was ripped back down though because of me being attached to fat ass. I groaned as I hit my head off of his and he groaned too.
"Ow you have a hard head," I complained and he smirked. I smacked him hard in the stomach.
"I didn't mean it like that you creepy perverted freak!" I exclaimed embarrassed. He just grinned at me. I got up again and tugged for him to get up too. We made our way down stairs and I looked wearily into the living room. I saw glass everywhere and cleaners sweeping and mopping the deck and living room. I looked for my mother along the mess and didn't find her.

"That was a hard throw," Raiden commented. I sighed in sadness and walked into the kitchen. My mother stood there looking at a book on the island. I cleared my throat.
"Hey uh mom?" I called and she looked back at me surprised.
"Hey dear," she replied.
"I'm really sorry about your window and all." I told her honestly I felt really bad. She studied me and smiled slightly.
"It's okay," She told me and I nodded. I made myself some cereal and sat down.

"Your a horrible hostess," Raiden grumbled and I shrugged.
"But I'm starving," he whined. I pointed to the cupboard
"See that its called a cupboard open it and find something," I told him being a smart ass.
"Sienna that attitude won't get those cuffs off faster." My mother interjected.
"Ya Sienna," Raiden agreed sticking his tongue out at me. I glared at him.
"Shut up before I punch you in the face," I told him.

My mother looked at me shocked and just stared at me.
"Sienna go get ready we are going out today," she told me slowly. I got up and dragged Raiden with me upstairs. I got into a striped tub top and a mini skirt. The shirt is black and white stripped and I wore a rd belt that popped. I straightened my hair and didn't bother putting makeup on. I followed Raiden over to his house. Once there he got into jeans and ruffled his hair. I was walking across the lawn back to my house when I saw Joyce getting out of a silver car. I waved to Maurice and she waved back smiling.

I frowned and gave me a questioning face when she looked at the cuffs. I pulled out my phone and texted her :

Its my stupid punishment! Wanna kill meh now? :/ She texted back:

Haha no your to awesome to kill. ur on ur own gurl :P I groaned and she drove off. I walked up to Joyce.
"Hey did I miss much?" She asked eyeing the cuffs. I nodded.
"Ya I threw Derek through the back window," I told her sheepishly. She looked at me shocked then burst out laughing. I glared at her and stomped into the house. I found my mom in my dads office and I burst in.

"Are we going or are we just going to pick our ass for a little longer," I snapped. All I wanted to do was stay home watch some movies and eat some nice waffles. I eat waffles when I'm sad its just a habit.
"Watch your mouth young lady!" My father scolded and I rolled my eyes. My mother led the way to our van. I go into the front seat and waited for Raiden to get in but he didn't.
"Get in what are you waiting for?" I asked losing patience.
"How am I supposed to get in?" He retorted with just as much attitude. He lifted up his arm and showed me the cuffs. I groaned and got out of the front and followed him into the back.