Chapter 16

OMG!!! Hey guys!! I know I know I am sooo sorry for not uploading in a long time I feel horrible but last time I promised I would write a extra long good chapter so here it goes!! I just want you all to know I love all my fans!! You guys are awesome!!  I was busy with grandparents and what not so I apologize sincerely. Love you guys!!!! pic of sienna on the side>>>

VOTE
COMMENT
FAN ME
AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY STORY!!! if you want to :P

Chapter 16

I had to fall asleep with that damned teddy bear for the last five days! Why because if I didn't I would never be able to sleep for some dumb reason. The scent on it is fading though which is making me sleep more and more restlessly each night. I grumbled to myself about the dumb thing as I picked myself up off of the grass and headed in for lunch. Yes I did skip drama! I was alone because that's exactly what I wanted right now. The whole not being able to sleep thing is weird and annoying. Demitri told me never to invite Molly back again. How nice of him! I don't really blame him though I mean Molly makes it her job to piss him off.

I opened a door and walked in. I walked to my locker and pulled out some money for food.
"I don't like what your little friend pulled when she was here." I heard someone snap from behind me. I knew who it was, of course Dana would catch me in a already bad mood. Ah I forgot to mention I am in a horrible mood. George hasn't texted me and my darn teddy bear is losing its smell! I just shrugged not really feeling like her bull sh*t today.
"Okay," I said and closed my locker. I turned to see Dana glaring at me.
"Don't let it happen again," She warned and I gave her a dirty look.

"Piss off Dana seriously not today," I told her and walked past her. I walked into the cafeteria and grabbed myself some fries. I sat down at my table and my friends all looked at me curiously.
"Are you okay?" Karen asked me first. I just shrugged and shoved a fry in my mouth.
"You can tell me whats on your mind babe I'm all ears." Tyson said wrapping a arm around me.
"Its nothing can I not eat my lunch without being interrogated?" I asked snapping and Tyson removed his arm slowly.
"Jeez Sienna calm it would ya, its not our fault he didn't call." Carmine spoke up glaring at her food.

I sighed Carmine was right I am acting like a raging b*tch. Carmine was the only one who would talk to me like that and I let her only because most of the time she is right.
"I'm sorry guys Its just George hasn't called me back yet. I don't think he likes me all that much too. I just don't understand." I explained and I looked at everyone who gave me sympathetic looks.
"Its ight babe you still have my cute face to see everyday!" Tyson exclaimed hugging me awkwardly from the side. I smiled.
"Thanks Tyson." I said and shoved another fry in my mouth.

"Ya girl if he doesn't call you he isn't a good mate," Maurice cut in. I choked on my fry and coughed till I was okay.
"What!" I cried in shock.
"Well he is your mate, no?" She questioned.
"No!" I shrieked and my face went beat red.
"Oh hm," she replied shrugging.

"Still she likes him," Carmine said.
"If he doesn't call you back you know he isn't any good." Karen told me smiling slightly.
"Ya I guess," I said and looked down.
"I know what will cheer you up!" Joey exclaimed. I looked and him worriedly, his ideas always ended up bad.
"What!?" Eli asked enthusiastically. Those two have minds that are so similar yet so different.
"Throw a party!" Joey yelled and smiled at me.

I perked up. A party? Ya I haven't been to one in a while and they are loads of fun! I smiled hugely.
"No I'm sure she doesn't wa-" Carmine started and I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.
"Ya my house tomorrow at 8!" I squealed and then felt Carmine lick my hand. I pulled it back and wiped it on my jeans.
"Ew your gross," I complained. She just rolled her eyes. Now I just have to let everyone know and then get rid of my parents.

"Joey your in charge of the guests!" I said and then pointed to Joyce.
"Get rid of mom and dad," I ordered and she just nodded.
"What about the alpha he lives right next door?" Maurice asked me.
"I'll deal with him," I said smirking. Joey stood up on our table.
"Hey everyone!" He yelled getting everyone's attention on him. The room went quiet.
"Party tomorrow at Sienna Randens house 8 o clock!" He yelled and a bunch of cheers ran through out the room. He got down and sat back with us.