『1』

𝚡𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚕𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑
【𝚡𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚔𝚎𝚢】

"So did the bitch fart or she just straight shitted on yo dick?" I scrunched my face up at the question, tuning back in to the conversation these niggas were having

"Ewww. That's nasty." Nuni spoke up from beside me, fake gagging before shaking her head.

"Fuck you mean shitted nigga? That hoe would be dead as hell right now," Von raised his voice, looking at me before shaking his head. "The fuck he thinking best?"

"Nah, nigga fuck was you thinking? Fucking that shitty ass bitch, I could never." Nigga really complaining bout her farting on his dick when I told him not to fuck her nasty ass anyway, folks gone learn to listen when I tell em something.

"What all happened? Like real talk cause I missed the wholeeee conversation." Boosie spoke up, her eyes low as hell while she smacked on some wings.

"Aight so boom. Im fucking this bitch right and I hear some noises that sounded like the hoe was shitting or something, but ian pay no attention to that shit cause I thought her pussy was just sounding like that."

"Strike one." He was cut off, causing him to huff in annoyance before he spoke up. "Damn bitch, you gone make me forget what the fuck I was saying."

Boosie rolled her eyes at that, continuing to chew on the bone of a wing she had been eating for the past 10 minutes and Von smacked it out of her hand.

"As I was saying before I got cut the fuck off. I'm still in this bitch right and outta nowhere I smell some stank ass shit. I'm like damn wtf is that, look down and this bitch asshole pulsing and shit."

"How stank was the shit von?" Another one of them slow ass nigga asked and Von scrunched his face up as if he was smelling all over again. "Stank like death nigga."

"Y'all so damn nasty, I'm taking my ass in the house cause ion wanna hear this shit." Nuni spoke again, getting out of her chair and making her way into the house. Followed by the rest of the girls as we got up behind her.

"This house cold as fuck." T-boo spoke after walking in, going over to turn the air off before Nuni spoke up. "Aht aht, you know my ma don't like for people to touch her air."

"What y'all bitches tryna do? It's boring just chilling at the house. Let's go some bald-headed hoe shit."

The other two agreed as they started to list some shit that we could do to get outta the house before they decided on something.

"You gone come ke-" Nuni started to say but was cut off by a voice coming down the stairs, causing me to roll my eyes. "Nuh, she can stay here wimme."

I turned my head to look at Milli, who was walking with his shirt off towards the kitchen and not even looking my way once.

𝚝𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗
【𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒】

nah the pov ain't change
for the confused folks.

"Nigga, this my friend damn. Go outside with yo homeboys." Nuni spoke to her older brother and I laughed silently to myself.

"I like how you volunteered me to stay here but im good on that. I said fuck you and I meant that shit, on my lil fish momo."

"Bitch momo already dead." I heard boosie whisper beside me before she started laughing loudly, the weed getting to her head.

"Youn mean that shit anyway Xy, stop playin' wimme." I rolled my eyes at that, biting my lip as my eyes lowered down his body when he walked out of the kitchen.

"Nah, I meant that shit from the bottom of my heart. Nigga, you ain't shit and never will be." I scrunch my face up at him before turning to walk away.

I grabbed my purse off the sofa and began to walk towards the door with the rest of the girls when he got a grip on my wrist, pulling me back into him.

"Oh my fucking godddd." Nuni whined and I shook my head, looking away from her brother and towards her. "Y'all can go ahead and get in the car, imma be out in a few minutes. Don't leave me bitch."

As soon as the door closed, Milli reached down to my face and tried to pull me in for a kiss which i dodged quickly. "Fuck you acting like this for?"

"Fuck im acting like this f- NIGGA wasn't you just being friendly with Teisha ass the other day? Knowing ion fuck with that hoe and you wanna be all in her face, got me looking stupid and shit."

"Ion know what you talking bout." He twisted his hair before shrugging his shoulders and trying to kiss me again, this time starting to suck on my neck when i dodged him again.

This stupid bitch know what he doing.

I could feel myself start to give in as I held back a moan, moving my hands up to grab at his hair and push him further down my chest.

"See that's why that nigga momo dead now, she done lied on his ass too fucking much. fUcK yOu AnD i MeAn ThAt headass." I heard Boosie say faintly from outside, following by a smack and T-boo telling her to get her ass in the car.

"Nah nah nah. Fuck off me, ian finna forget that shit just cause you wanna kiss on me. Fuck that, I'm not a dumb ass bitch Tezhari." I pull back from him quickly, before walking to the door and opening it.

I slammed the door closed as I walked out, the niggas on the porch quiet as fuck as I walked past them and to the car. "See you later bestfriendddd." Von yelled loudly when I got to the car.

"See y'all niggas later." I tell them, looking at the porch to see Milli coming out of the door mugging me and I gave him a 'the fuck' look before getting in and closing the door.

"I can't stand yo hoe ass brother Nuni." I tell her and she laughs before shaking her head. "I can't either. My folks should have gave his ass up for adoption."

"You wasn't saying that when he was sucking all on that neck." Boosie spoke up from the passenger seat, her eyes still low as hell as she looked back at me.

"I'm saying boosie! They gone be right back fucking in a few days so ion even know why she wanna act like that." T-boo said from beside me and I lifted my leg up to kick her, but she hit it back down before I could do anything.

"Fuck both of y'all bitches forreal... and that's on momo." I said to both of them, looking out the window. "That dead ass fish." I heard Boosie whisper from the front causing everyone except me to laugh.

These mfs make me so damn sick.