Chapter 33: Sly Devils

At the fallen heaven above, The bluenette is getting annoyed simply looking at the silver haired teen smiling at her. She has been sitting on a weird black flower like throne that is somehow adored with scary vines that has thorns. The thorns bring no harm however, since the weird flower like chair seems to be quite comfortable.  Bot her wrist were tied behind her avoiding her from making any attack on the devil’s king in front of her.

The chair was place in the center of broken hall with two large gates. One at the back of her and one in front of her. She was familiar with the gate in front of her, but the gate behind her is just too scary to look at. A red, black and gold gate being formed by skeletons stood behind her. Every hour there would be loud slam she and Haizaki would hear.

She clearly presumes that the hall is the deepest place in heaven, in which the gate of hell exists. Opening to such fact, she shivered as every time she would hear the slams made by the devils wanting to escape.

 “What’s wrong my dear?” He ask sheepishly as the bluenette just glared at her.

“If there’s something wrong… that is seeing your face right now…” If her hands weren’t tied on her back, she’s pretty sure to slap this silver haired devil right now opening to the fact that this guy almost killed her beloved father.

“How rude of you deary~. You tend to be very kind and sweet back then…” He chuckled looking at the bluenette. “Besides… stop making such face~. It doesn’t suit you and the dress.”’

At the time being, Kuroko was wearing black knee length gown, it was strapless somehow revealing her cleavage which made her hate the dress so badly. Her shoulders were left bare as the black feather scarf fell off her shoulder, the skirt of the gown looks like a  fully bloomed rose seemingly upside down, but since she’s sitting the full beauty of the dress is unseen.  On her head was a tiny silver crown with a black diamond on the tip of it as her feet was adored with black high heels.  She looks perfect in the eyes of the devil’s king but it was the opposite for the bluenette.

“Hmm… stop giving me such face Princess…”  He kneeled down as he held her right foot before kissing it. It send her shiver as it turned to lick later on. 

“Well at least your expression changed… “ He smirked as he stood up. As he pinned her on the chair as he lift his left knee up the throne resting in self. Leaving the bluenette’s  legs between his’. His smile grew more threatening as he leaned his face closer to hers. She look away from him avoiding his gaze. Haizaki chuckled with the view only he could see.

“Now, now princess… why are you avoiding me?” The silver haired whispered as he move his face closer to her neck. Kuroko’s heart beat against her rib cage as she could feel his breath and hear her own heart already. With that, Haizaki lick her neck making her gasp. She was obviously trembling as she could feel Haizaki’s ever cold lips.

He continued what he was doing as Kuroko tried to lean back, but with her being tied on a stupid unmovable throne, it was impossible.

The bluenette shivered even more as Hazaki’s hand started to travel through out her bare arms. She hates his touches, he’s even scared of him.

“Hmm~. If you were to die during the gate’s opening? I’m sure to bring you back to life my dear princess~.” He whispered down the bluenette’s ear as he lick her cheeks.

“St-stop!” The young angel manage to utter as the silver haired angel just smirk.

As her heart continued beating fast, it continued sending blood across her body causing her face turn quite reddish. She wanted to jump out of the throne right now, but she’s completely trap at the moment.

Later Haizaki titled her head making the bluenette face him. His silver orbs welcomed her teary sapphire orbs he smirked looking at the bluenette.

“You look absolutely beautiful, Tetsumi.” He uttered as he leaned his face closer to her, both their forehead met as the bluenette just close her eyes as he felt his breath. He lick her lips the Soon fell into a kiss.

Until.

“YOUR MAJESTY!” The door of the certain hall slammed opened as Haizaki’s eye brew twitch. He let go of Kuroko’s chin parting both their lips away as he stood up properly wanting to kill the raven haired devil so badly.

“STUPID! COULD THAT WAIT UNTIL LATER?!?” He scolded yelling at the raven haired devil. “You did that on purpose didn’t you…”

“I’m just being a kill joy like when we were still kids.…” The newly arrived devil smirked as he answered sheepishly. Haizaki however is flaming with anger as black flame had totally appeared around him.

“Ugh! It doesn’t mean that you’re older than me you could make fun of me!” He protested, like a kid being upset of his parents picking him up from a playground. Hanamiya chuckled knowing that Haizaki was enjoying the moment.

“Oh… but ever since you are still the prince I already keep on doing so.” Hanamiya uttered still with that smirk on his face. “And… Can’t that wait until you turn her into your queen, your majesty?”

He then laugh as Kuroko was just more than being mentally thankful behind the silverette. A devil just save her, it was rather unbelievable, though, it may just be for fun for Hanamiya.

“Let’s settle this stupidity of yours first!” He uttered exiting the hall as the raven haired devil followed him.  Haizaki then look back at the bluenette as he smiled.  “See you later, Princess~!”

Sooner laughters and arguments had took place outside the dark hall.

Kuroko simply blink in confusion.

Why did I suddenly remembered Tai-chan and Dai-chan?

~*^_^*~

To be honest… I became quite a coward upon writing this chapter as a result I place Hanamiya along the way… so how hope ya like the sudden twist I made XD. (Idk if it’s even funny or not though XD)

Don’t forget to vote and review~

Truly Yours

~Starry