crazy showers and crazy pictures

found the cutest gif for this chapt!!!

s/o to holland roden who plays beth in the story!! today's her birthday!!

\\

They were both laying in bed, not bothering to get up.  It was warm and comfy, and it was cold anywhere and everywhere, so why leave bed?  They had set up her laptop on the bed and they were watching dumb YouTube videos.  Including Miranda Sings, as always.

They were both into the video they were watching, and it was pure silence, but they were just waiting to crack up at something.  The girl was advertising her girl scout cookies and faceplanted on the table, sending them in fits of laughter.  Calum had tears in his eyes, and Beth ended up snorting at one point, making them laugh even harder.  However, a banging on the door interrupted their laughter.

They both started to get up, but Calum, who was still laughing, waved his hand, saying that he would get the door.  Beth was wiping her eyes, that were now starting to tear up.  She sighed and set her head on the pillow, laughing a little bit more at the video.  She started thinking to herself, how much these last few days had been.  She frowned, when she remembered he had to leave in two days.  She heard footsteps and looked up.

"Uhm, there's that girl Brittany at the door." He said.

Beth stood up and started walking down the hall to the front door, when she felt a smack on her ass.  She jumped and turned around, seeing his smirk.  She slowly walked up to him and pulled on his neck, making his head move closer to hers.  She shoved her lips to his, shoving her tongue in his mouth quickly, not giving him reaction time.  He jumped and groaned, but as soon as he was getting into it, she pulled away, strutting to the front door.

"Brittany, hey.." 

\\

"I'm so glad I know someone in these apartment buildings.  I've been so bored, today, especially." 

Beth furrowed her eyebrows.  "What about your boyfriend?" 

Brittany started laughing.  "I kicked him out last night.  I was done with him." 

Beth laughed, pouring the wine into the glass.  Boy, she was glad Brittany went back to her apartment to get drinks.  That topped it all off.  Calum decided to go hang out in Nialls' apartment, with the other guys.

He probably needed to go play Fifa or something.

"Yeah, I told him last night.  Braaron is done." 

"What's Braaron?"

"It was our ship name.  Brittany and Aaron." 

Beth choked on the wine, hearing the old, familiar name.  

"You okay?  He was going crazy, girl.  I'm telling you, one second he would be sobbing about how it's his family and not someone elses, then another second, he would be laughing.  He was so charming at first, but then, he grew depressed and crazy.  He was psychotic." 

Beth was frozen in her spot, not meeting Brittanys' eye.  "Yeah, it's a good thing you got rid of him.  Hey, this is really fun and we're definitely doing this again, but I have to go in for work in a little bit, an-" 

"Oh!  I totally get it.  Yeah, this is definitely happening again. "

Beth tried to smile, bet didn't exactly make it.  Brittany didn't notice, though.  

"I'll see you soon, yeah?" 

"Yeah, see ya!" She smiled, closing the door shut.