6779 and fake attacks

giRL ALMIGHTY IS MY SHIT

btw this chap may make you cry

\\

"Liss? Babe? Are you here?!"

Paige was behind him as they both ransacked the bakery. They looked in every possible place where both of them could be. It was no use.

"Elliot?!" Paige looked around frantically.

Paige cursed and ran out from behind the counter. She tripped on her feet and nearly hit the ground, but caught herself. She looked to see what made her trip and she immediately picked up his phone.

Elliots phone.

She picked it up with ease and immediately tried to unlock it.

Shit, she thought. What's his pass code? She thought of how Elliot would do this. His birthday? Beths' birthday? She tried the usual '1234', but it didn't work. She sat down, trying to think. She shut her eyes shut, as tight as she could, trying to think. She sat there for about thirty more seconds, until a light bulb went off.

"6779." She murmured to herself.

//

FLASHBACK

"79, do you copy?"

Elliot took in a couple breaths and grabbed his walkie talkie.

"I copy, 67. The target's within distance."

"Take care of the enemy, 79."

He nodded and raised up his rifle. Elliot Bradley was about to pull the trigger, when 67 came back.

"79 don't shoot! Don't shoot, dammit!"

Elliot cursed and pulled down his gun and lowered his head, worried that the enemy was going to see him.

"Elliot, brother, he's heavily armed, believe it or not. I just got word from 45 about him and his group. Whatever you do, for the love of the lord, don't shoot that fucking gun. I have a plan. Follow my lead."

"Copy, Brighton."

Garrett Brighton. A guy who was like a brother to Elliot. He was from Virginia, and had a slight southern accent. He was a nice guy to jack around with, and have a beer with. Garrett and Elliot had been paired together when they both first signed up, and they're still going strong after three and a half years.

"Alright, 79, cover me." He said over the walkie talkie.

Elliot shot up and look to his left about 30 feet and saw movement in the bushes and saw Garrett. Elliot raised his gun and got ready to shoot as Garrett started to run.

It all happened so fast.

They were doing good, Garretts' plan making way, Elliot catching on, when a bigger group came from the top of the hill. Elliot cursed as he watched as an enemy lifted a sniper, right at Elliot. Elliot lifted his gun, but it was too late. He heard a yell and watched Garrett fall to the ground, right in front of him.

Garrett took the bullet for Elliot.

"No!" Elliot yelled.

He immediately pulled out a grenade and pulled the top off, chucking it as far as he could. While the enemies were scrambling, Elliot was trying to pick up Garrett and pull him behind the rocks. Elliot heard the loud explosion of the grenade and he knelt down and pulled up his walkie talkie.