holy damn and HOLY DAMN

this may be short idek i just had free time 

\\

so itz cold as shit in beths apartment and she hoggin all the covers n shit and calyums freezin his asian ballz off!!!!!

\\

Beth woke up, hearing a bunch of voices coming from the living room.  She turned over and groaned, the sun blinding her.  She felt the bed was empty, besides her and her beloved baby boy, Chester.  She got up slowly and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth.  She shivered while brushing her teeth, reminding herself to put on a hoodie and sweatpants.  She grabbed a pair of fluffy socks, putting them on quickly.  She turned to the bed and saw Chester poking his head out, realizing that his mommy was gone.  

"Come on." She cooed, Chester immediately following her.  

She smiled and opened the bedroom door, turning down the short hall, walking towards the very familiar voices.

"Ah, there she is!  Good morning Ms. Bradley!  Would you like anything special to eat?  A fancy bowl of cereal?  A toaster Strudel?  A waffle?  I've come prepared!" 

She smiled and headed straight for the couch, still feeling like she needed sleep.  

"Ah!  It seems she needs something to wake her up, don't you think, Luke?" Ashton chirped.

"Indeed, Ashton.  Whatcha say, Mike?  Why don't we heat her up a nice toaster strudel.  And spread the frosting." 

"I'll add my own little touch, too!  This will be ravishing, Ms. Bradley." 

Beth opened one eye, trying not to laugh at the site of the three boys, whipping up her 'fancy breakfast.'

"You guys are too cute." She joked.

They all turned around and smirked at her, simultaneously.  "We know." 

\\

"Why are you guys being so nice to me, today?" She narrowed her eyes.

Ashton gasped and put a hand to his heart.  "Beth!  We're always nice to you!" 

Beth narrowed her eyes.  "Yeah, but today, you're being too nice.  Shit, what did you do?!" 

Luke groaned.  "Can't we be nice to our best mates girlfriend for a day?!" 

"Yeah!  We have to put up this whole act and this is so hard to do, because we're so fuc-" 

"Ashton!" 

Beth froze.  "What's happeneing?  Where the hell is Calum?  Is he okay?!" 

Beth started rambling and Michael rolled his eyes and sat down next to her.  "Your boyfriend is fine.  He has a big day planned for the both of you.  He made us memorize what to say and everything like three days ago.  I'm off script now and if you tell him about me being off script or even telling you, I will punch you in the boob a couple hundred times." 

Beth widened her eyes, immediately covering her most prized possesions.  She blinked and she noticed that Mike was being serious, but he was still amused.  

"Now!  Get your ass up and let us make you some damn lunch.  Peanut butter and jelly or a cheese toastie?" 

\\

"No, no, no!  This has to be perfect!  Nothing can be wrong!  You have to have all of the food perfected and you have to get the decoration perfect!"  Calum yelled.