dates and sheldon

Calum shut the door of Nialls' apartment, shaking.  He was that nervous.  He couldn't help it, she makes him nervous.  He walked the short distance and stood infront of her door.  He checked the time on his phone, seven on the dot.  He took a deep breath and whispered to himself: "Be a man, Calum."

He knocked on the door hesitantly and pulled it together.  He put a smirk on his face, the one that the ladies love, and hoped for the best. 

\\

Beths' breathed hitched when she opened the door.  Especially after what he had said.  'I believe we have a date.' and that smirk just tore Beth apart.  However, she covered all that up with a sweet smile.

"I believe we do." 

\\

"I hope you're not planning on doing anything cheesy, Calum." Beth cringed, while in the car.

"No, your brother actually warned me to not do anything cheesy." Calum laughed.

"Oh, good." Beth laughed, pulling out her phone.

"Tell me that's not the Kim K Hollywood app I see." Calum groaned.

"If you started to play it, you'd be like me!  It's so addicting." Beth gushed.

"I know that my sister plays it.  I just thought it was some girly game." Calum smiled.

"No, tons of guys play it.  I made my mom play it.  She asked me if she should be a lesbian." Beth said, seriously.

Calum started laughing, which Beth soon joined in on. 

"Your eyes are really pretty." Calum murmured. 

Beth blushed and smiled.  "As much as I loved that, I'd rather you not get us in a wreck, Cal." 

"Right." Calum laughed, turning red.

\\

"I feel bad for Balum." Luke said, shoving a chip in his mouth.

Paige furrowed her eyebrows as Ashton agreed.

"I know.  They like each other so much." Ashton frowned.

"Wait, what's Balum?" Paige said.

"Beth and Calum." Mikey said, flipping through the channels.

"Why do you feel bad for them?" Paige asked, growing curious.

"We're leaving for the North American leg of the tour in two days." 

\\

"Calum, are you sure you've got the right directions?  We've been driving for an hour and the place we're at now looks like a building where crack heads hang out." 

"Thank you for the quite amusing look on the building, but I know exactly where we are." Calum smirked, opening the door.

"Whatever you say." Beth said, very unsure about the whole situation. 

"Oh my gosh, why's it so dark in here?" Beth said, moving closer to Calum. 

"You'll be alright.  Here, take my hand." Calum said, grabbing Beths' hand.  Beth was glad that he couldn't see the blush forming on her cheeks in the dark room.

"If I die tonight, it's on yo-" 

"Lissa, welcome to Blue Reef Aquarium." 

"Woah." Beth said, looking at her surroundings.