epilogue plus nice authors note at the end

im getting emotional 

literally im tearing up 

\\

TWO YEARS LATER 

"That's it, Hallie girl, just keep coming over here.." 

"Just a little bit closer.." 

"Ah! Thatta girl!  Open up for me." Beth smiled at the obedient dolphin. 

Hallie was a rescue from the ocean.  She had got caught in some fishing nets (not copying dolphin tale i swear lel) and she couldn't swim properly.  All they needed was to get her swimming properly, then they could set her free.  

The last two years had been amazing to say the least.  When Calum Hood told her everything was going to be okay.

Everything was okay. 

She was no longer tired.  She was now feeling like she was on top of the world.  She had a small cottage looking house on the part of the beach that wasn't crowded, and was walking distance to everything.  It was a nice two bedroom place that she found.  She wanted two bedrooms for when guests come to visit.

Beth picked up her phone and got Hallies' attention.  "Smile for me Hallie girl!" 

The dolphin screeched and opened her mouth, with fish still inside it.  Beth laughed while snapping the memoir and scolded Hallie playfully.  She fiddled with her phone a little before sending the selfie.  

'my hallie girl selfie. shes a beaut!' 

Beth smiled in satisfaction and set her phone down, only to hear a loud ding behind her.  She jumped and turned around. 

"Dammit phone." He cursed, putting it on silent. 

"Whatcha doin' here?" She laughed.

"Well, I was coming to bring you lunch since you forgot yours earlier this morning, but I saw the perfect opportunity to push you in this oh so lovely pool." 

Beth lifted one eyebrow.  "You do realize that I'm in the attire to swim and I've been in the pool all day, right?" 

His smirk wiped off his face.  "Just let me have my moment, you dreams ruiner." 

She laughed and walked closer to him.  "You said you brought lunch?" 

He lifted up a brown paper sack.  "Peanut butter and jelly, Goober Grape to be exact.  White bread with crust.  Not too much peanut butter or jelly, just equally spread.  Lemonade and a bag of cheetos." 

She grabbed the bag out of his hands. 

"You know me so well." 

"You'd expect me to after two years, baby." 

Beths' insides gushed at the sound of two years, as cheesy as it sounds.  Holy shit, that's a long time. 

"Thank you." She smiled, leaning in to kiss his cheek. 

He smiled and nodded.  He picked up another bag behind him.

"What did you bring for today?" She asked.

"Today I decided to be creative." 

Beth lifted her eyebrows.  He emptied the bag and she snorted.

"I made pizza rolls." 

"Figures." She laughed.

They both have a certain routine.  Beth wakes up every morning around seven and heads up to the aquarium.  She always eats breakfast and usually grabs her lunch on the way out, packed the previous night before.  However, her lunch had not been packed the night before, thanks to a horny couple.