forgive me selfies and plans

why did you people unfollow me srsly 

\\

"Why are we going to see Niall?" Calum said, clearly confused.

"Niall makes everything better." 

"I can't just leave."

"Yes you can.  I already checked with your parents, it's fine, Cal.  Now hurry up, the boys and I are waiting in the car and you know how Mikey gets when he's tired." Ashton said, stepping out of the window.

Calum sighed and began packing. 

\\

Beth was cutting up cucumbers to go in her salad for lunch.  She just finished an essay that took her hours.  She was starving.  She also needed to start watching what she ate, since she's been eating cookies and cupcakes lately.  Somebody knocked on her door right as she finished the salad.  She took a bite while walking to the door and saw Niall through the peephole.  She opened the door and saw a grinning Niall.

"I've brought good fast food!" He said, pulling it from behind his back.

Beth looked back and forth from the fast food and her salad.  She shoved her salad away from her, gladly taking the food.  She smiled at Niall, opening the door wider.

"Whatcha been up to, Elissa?" Niall said, shoving a fry (chip i think lol) into his mouth.

"Well, I just finished my first essay for college." 

"Ew.  I didn't finished school, because, well, ya know." Niall said, mouth full.

Beth smiled, getting a drink.

"You look down.  Why?" Niall asked.

Beth sighed and answered him. "Lets just say that someone who was what I thought they were, wasn't." 

"Oh, that blows.  What's his name?" 

Beth contemplated on telling Niall. "Cal." 

\\

Calum didn't know what to send her.  He didn't know whether to give her space, or send a selfie, or just send a plain down right text.  

He decided that he was going to send something that started this whole thing with Lissa.

\\

Niall was doing great at cheering Beth up.  He was telling her funny stories and how hungover he was the other day. Beths' phone vibrated. Beth sighed and picked up her phone.

"Is it him?" Niall asked, quietly.

"Yeah." 

"Want me to say something?" 

Beth smiled at Niall.  He was such a sweetheart.

"No, I think I'm gonna hear him out." 

Niall smiled and went to the other room, giving her space.  

She opened the message and saw the usual selfie.

'Forgive me selfie?  I know I messed up, and I'm sorry.' 

Beth sighed and thought.  Beths' not famous, so she doesn't understand what he's thinking.  He probably didn't tell her because she didn't realize, so he didn't want to ruin it.  Although, she was very pissed off that he didn't really say anything about it.  And, Beth was dumb and didn't see it.  It's not her fault she doesn't listen to their music.  But, she could see where he's coming from.