thoughts about life and break-ins

i have bad news :((((

selfies coming to an end

\\

"You're getting on my nerves!  Will you just zip me up?!  No, st- Will you quit popping my bra straps?!" 

Calum laughed loud, pulling the zipper up.  They were about to go out and enjoy the nice day.  She was wearing quite a cute outfit.  I'm not going into detail, but damn, her legs.  He was admiring her legs, when she turned around.

"You look prettyyyyy." He trailed off, pulling her closer.  She smiled, watching as he pushed her wavy hair out of her face.

"So do you." 

"I'm not wearing a shirt." 

"My point exactly." She laughed, kissing the corner of his lips.  He turned his head, kissing her fully on the lips.  They both smiled into the kiss.  Their lips were softly molded together, no lust, just pure adoration and love.  Yeah, that's right.  Love.  Too bad they're both chicken to woman/man up and say anything.

They heard a whining sound and they both looked up to see a cocker spaniel poking out of the covers.  Poor thing had an idea he was about to be alone for awhile.  They both frowned, but then, both of their eyes lit up.  

They had an idea.

\\

Beth was cackling at the sight.  They had just finished their ice cream cones and when Calum was going to throw the napkins away, with Chester's leash attached to his arm, Chester wanted to explore.  That meant Calum also had to explore.  Chester was running across the grass, with Calum behind.  Calum was laughing and running, trying to somehow calm the pooch down.  Beth held the balloons in her hand, laughing.

Why does she have balloons, you ask?  It was no party, no celebration of anything.  All it was for, was helium.  They both seem to laugh at anything and everything, so they decided that when they get bored later, that they were play with the helium.  

She was still giggling at the scene, when she ended up having tears stream down her face.  Chester kept running, and tripped Calum, sending him flying into the grass.  She had to sit down on the bench, so she wouldn't lose her balance.  It was to that point where you're laughing so hard, that no noise comes out.  She heard Calum groan and curse from a few feet away.

"Quit your laughin!" Calum laughed.  He stood up and walked over to her, after picking up Chester.  He sat down next to her, watching her as she was still laughing.  He slung an arm around her shoulder

They were happy now.  They were more than happy.  They were in love.  However, some things do come to an end don't they?

\\

"Holy shit!" Beth shrieked in the theater.  They were seeing the latest 'scary as shit' movie, as Beth called it.  Can you guess?

Annabelle.

Calum had talked her into seeing it, late a night, which Beth was regretting.  Quite scary.

"You alright?" He laughed, squeezing her shoulder.

"Quite peachy." She retorted, her sarcasm level rising up to an 8973.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.  She scooted closer to him, cold and scared to death.  He smiled and thought of how great his life was right now.

\\

"Aaron, shut the hell up!  When we're in a theater, you have to shut the hell up!" Brittney backfired.  They had been fighting a little, and they were watching Annabelle.