pranks and calissabeth

Calum was enjoying himself a bag of chips when he heard another voice come in the room.

"Hey, Niall, can you- holy shit." Calum looked up and started coughing on his chips.

"Why are you eating my food?!" Beth said, ignoring a choking Calum.

"Your food?  This is Nialls food!" Calum said, recovering from his little choke.

"No, it's mine!  Why the hell are you in my apartment?" Beth rose her voice.

"No, this is Nialls apartment." 

"Niall lives two doors down." Beth said, folding her arms.

Calum was thinking to himself.  He put it all together.  This is why they dragged him to see Niall.  To see Niall his ass. 

"Those bastards." Calum muttered, enough for Beth to hear.

"Would you like to inform me on what's happening?" Beth said, clearly annoyed. 

"Niall and the band were a part of this.  They dragged me over here to see Niall.  That's what the said, anyways.  It wasn't to see Niall, it was to see you.  I can't believe I fell for it." Calum groaned.

Beth groaned, realizing why Niall was bringing her food and stalling her, basically.

"You do know what we have to do, now, right?" Beth smirked.

Calum rose his eyebrows and thought to himself; holy shit.  He smirked himself, thinking dirty thoughts.

"What?" 

"Get them back." 

\\

The rest of the band really did need to get their stuff, but they did leave Calum on purpose.  They didn't really go get their stuff, either.  They were eavesdropping like any person would do.  

"Why do I hear yelling?" Luke whispered.

"They're both probably shocked and freaked out.  No need to worry, boys, all will be well, soon." Niall clapped.

His claps were interrupted with a very loud noise.  Not just any noise, a moan.

"Woah, not that soon." Niall said, eyes widened.  

Suddenly the moans and groans got louder and louder until they were screams.  Then they heard pots and pans banging.  

"Wow." Ashton said, blinking.

All of a sudden the door, that they had their ears up to, started making loud banging noises.  It was like, they were banging on the door. (pun intended hehe) 

"Oh my god." Michael said, making a disgusted face.

They all watched as something slid under the door and saw a pair of girl underwear.  The nice kind.  They heard giggling and more moans.  

"Yes, Calcium!" They all heard a girl say.

"Calcium?" They all said together.

All of a sudden they watched as something liquidy like came from under the door.  They all backed away, shouting profanities.

"I can't take this, anymore!" Michael said, running down the hall.

"Wait!  That's not what you think it is!" Niall said, licking the strange liquid.