nightmares and surprises

my brother brought me sweet tea :') the popeyes kind yay :))))

\\

Beth tried to cover up her shock when Calum said that to the man with the camera, but she didn't doubt it was clearly seen.  The man said some more non-important things and took pictures before leaving.  Beth looked down, smiling as they walked towards the bus.  It looked dark on the bus, but they didn't know why.  The guys usually stay up way past ten.  Calum furrowed his eyebrows and opened the tour bus door.  

Why were they still on the tour bus while they had days off?  They didn't know. 

"Where are they?" Beth asked, looking around.

"They probably went somewhere, but they didn't lock the door.  Dumb-asses." He cursed.

Beth laughed and turned on the lights.  Calum closed the door and locked it.  He turned and looked at her with a tired look on his face.  "You're tired." Beth said, pointing it out.

He looked at her and smiled, walking closer to her.  "I'm exhausted." 

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Beth asked.  Calum looked at her, smirking.

"Because I have better things in mind." 

\\

Calum was on top of her, kissing her neck.  They were in the back of the bus, making out.  She was attempting to be dominant, but Calum didn't like that one bit.  So, he was on top of her, giving her the satisfaction.  Calum pulled her dress down a little bit, giving him more view of her cleavage.  He was slowly moving down her neck kissing, moving towards her cleavage.  Calum suddenly sat up and groaned. 

"As much fun I'm having right now, I've got to get out of these tight ass pants." 

Beth erupted in laughter and sat up, completely agreeing with him. "This dress is tight on my boobs and it hurts, so I'm all for changing." 

\\

"Don't look!" Beth scolded.

"Why?  I just saw it like an hour ago!  Remember, we went swimming?" 

"Obviously.  Turn around." She said.

Calum groaned and agreed. She watched him the whole time while changing, and he didn't budge, but once.  Beth turned around to pick up her shorts, which means she had to bend over. 

"Damn, you've got a great ass." Calum said, nearly mouth watering at the view.

"Calum!" She scolded, smacking his shirtless chest. 

"I'm sorry, I couldn't resist!  Now, let's get back to what we were doing." He said, moving closer to her.  However, she decided she was taking the dominant side this time.  She smirked and shoved him onto the couch and straddled him, making his eyes grow darker. 

"You're so hot." 

Beth smirked even more before bending down, so her chest was in his face.  She moved to his lips and kissed him hard for a mere second and pulled away, making his curse. "You can't just do that to me!  It's not fair!" 

"Poor babyyyy." She said, mocking him.  She laughed at his glare and leaned in, kissing him passionately.  They did this for about ten minutes, but Calum wanted to take it further.  He flipped them over and moved his hands up her shirt.  She took in a sharp breath and he started to talk.

"We're all alone.  Nobody's here to interrupt us." He said out of breath, moving his hands down to her lower stomach.  She widened her eyes and and started to push him away.