insomnia and confusing selfies

Calum opened her apartment door, leaving.  He smiled when he shut the door, thinking of what he just did.  He made out with the hottest chick in the world.  He grinned while walking the short distance back to Nialls' apartment.  However, his grin soon turned into a frown when he realized what he was about to do to her. 

\\

Beth watched him go, smiling.  As soon as she heard Nialls' apartment door open and shut, she squealed and had her little fangirl session.  She took a few breaths and locked the door, still grinning.  She licked her lips and walked down the hallway, getting ready for a much needed and more than likely amazing slumber.

\\

She woke up with pain.  She jolted up and suddenly felt hot and sweaty.  She got up and turned the air down, not caring about the bill at the moment.  She turned on her ceiling fan, and took a few breaths.  She walked towards the kitchen, trying to ignore the pounding in her head.  She pulled a cold water bottle out of her fridge, and noticed Chester had followed her to the kitchen.

"It's okay." Beth said in her sweet baby voice.  Chester just stared at her before turning around, walking back to the bedroom.  She smiled at his actions, but soon gripping her stomach in pain.  She walked to the bathroom, quickly seeing it was her lovely period.  She quickly did her business, needing a midol, or some kind of pill to pop. 

She went back to bed, and got her phone out, knowing she was a little more awake now. She got on the camera app, turning it to front camera.  She could barely see her face, so she turned on her lamp.  She cringed at her face, quickly pulling her hair out of the ponytail it was in. She flipped it to the side, and made the most decent face she could make at five in the morning.

'can't sleep selfie. -_-' 

She sent the selfie to him, thinking about their kiss from earlier.  She grinned and opened the Kim K Hollywood app, quickly getting sucked into the game and annoyed of Simons' antics.

\\

Calum couldn't sleep.  Not a bit.  He maybe had gotten an hour, maybe?  He felt so bad.  He led her on, and now, this would happen.  He gave up on trying to fall asleep two hours ago.  He was currently downloading a couple of new apps.  He opened a new app where you had a little dirt-bike to drive on a course, without flipping over and dying.  He started playing the game, thinking about how it works.  You start driving on a new course, quickly enjoying the new game.  You grow quite fond of it, but once you grow too fond of it, you mess up.  You mess up and all you've accomplished goes to waste.  

Lissa was the game that he was getting too used to.  He was growing too fond of her.  Since he grew too fond of her, he messed up and everything he's accomplished is going to waste. 

\\

Lissa fluttered her eyes opened and yawned, immediately feeling how tired she was.  She lai in bed for awhile, just looking around.  Mainly, she didn't want to get out of bed because she knew how cold it was, thanks to earlier this morning.  She picked up her phone, seeing a new message from him.  She quickly opened it, smiling.  All she seemed to do now, is smile.  She tapped on the picture, seeing it wasn't sent too long ago.  He looked very tired and looked a tad upset.  

'im so sorry. x' 

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.  It's not tragic that she couldn't sleep.  She shook it off and put her phone down, getting out of bed, but grabbing a blanket thanks to the cold.