new story :)))

hi everyone :) 

i've been thinking long and hard about this, and i've decided to start writing again.  my new story is called sightless, and you should all go check it out :) 

but FIRST. here is a snippet of it!!!

//

"Five minutes left, Ms. Walters.  Time to go." 

I looked up to where I heard his voice.  I heard the girl who sat a desk up from me help me with my books.  Muttering a small thank you, I slowly got up and walked towards where I remembered the door to me.  I use my hands to brush up against the wall, so I don't run into the wall.  You know, since I can't see and stuff.

Yes, I'm blind and I fucking hate it.  

I finally reached the doorway and left the awful classroom.  Thank heavens.  I reached where I keep my headphones in my backpack side pocket, immediately playing my pissed off playlist.  Yes, I have a playlist named that.  

I hear footsteps in the distance of the hallway, but I ignore them like always because nobody ever talks to the blind girl.  In the middle of my thoughts, I'm stopped by feeling a heavy pressure, then being knocked down to the ground.  Processing what happened, I yanked out my headphones. 

"What the hell?!  Who just knocked me down?" 

"Are you shitting me right now, you ran into me." 

I narrowed my eyes and then smirked.  He must be knew here.

"I didn't run into you." 

"Oh yes you did.  I watched you with my own eyes.  Are you fucking sightless or something?  Damn what do I have to do around here to get creepy girls like you away from me?!" He nearly yelled. 

Oh boy.  I gritted my teeth together and picked my things up, then stood up.  "You must be knew here." 

"What does it matter?  You ran into me!"  He fumed.

"No, I didn't.  I'm blind, asshole." 

"Yeah, I know you are.  You looked right at me-" 

"No, you don't get it.  I am absolutely fucking blind.  I'm blind as a fucking bat, meaning I can't see you.  Now, if you'll get out of my way, my parents are probably losing their shit thinking that their precious Lillian Walters, otherwise known as the blind girl of the school, has fallen and hurt herself." I fumed, walking fast, but still using my hands to touch the walls, guiding me towards the doors. 

"Wait, you're really blind-" 

"Lillian Walters, otherwise known as the blind bitch." 

//

well that's it!!! hope u like it 

just go to the handy dandy external link and click the link to be brought to sightless, or just click on my profile to get to it.  

i hope you like it. 

love you all so so much - rae