squishy selfies with corn

It had been three days since Beth got the whole 'what do you want to do with your life?' spill from her mom.  Honestly, Beth was feeling great, knowing that she was about to get one step closer to her dream.  Also, the fact that she doesn't have to go into the shop as often anymore, was very nice.  The first day she had done nothing but lay in bed.  She had absolutely no regrets.  Of course, the selfie game was still going on the past three days, and boy, was Beth loving it.  She smiled at all of his captions, every one of them having some sort of emoji. 

The second day off that Beth had, was somewhat productive.  She had went to a 'Pet-Co' and bought Chester a nice bed, sometimes he can't reach Beths bed, so when she's gone, she wants him comfy.  She went to visit her dad for a little bit, at her old house.  He was home for awhile, he took some time off.  She also got a surprise visit from Tyler, who brought her dinner, which she enjoyed.

The third day, she decided she was going to have a small party.  She was going to explain her college news and what would happen in the future.  She'd been working on potty training Chester as well.  When that dog had to go, he had to go.  

Currently, she was getting everything ready for her party.  It was more like a small get together, only Paige, Summer, Torie, and Tyler were coming.  Beth was ordering Panda Express for the main meal for the party.  Who doesn't love Panda?  She was glad it was only five people, because Panda's not cheap.  She had got off the phone, everything major, off her list.  Her phone buzzed and she picked it up, hoping it was him.

Beth looked at the selfie he had sent her and started laughing and shaking her head.  He sent her a selfie with corn on the cob in his mouth.  She looked at the caption and she didn't know what to think.

'Hey pretty girl.  I took a corn selfie.  You like? :P' 

Beth got a weird feeling in her stomach when she read 'Hey pretty girl' but didn't think more of it.  He was flirting with her, and she liked it.  She was all ready for the party, so she looked good.  She took a full body selfie in front of her closet mirror and smiled.  Her red hair was in a braid, looking like a bun.  It looked fabulous.  She sent the picture with such a sly caption.

'Hi squishy. :) Party selfie.  I do, do you?' 

Beth smirked at her caption and sent the message, really wishing she could see his face right now.

\\

Calum was in such a good mood.  He was home for a little bit and to top it all off, his mother was making a nice dinner.  When she wasn't looking, he snuck some corn into his room and took a selfie, sending it to her.  He laughed at his caption and his attempted flirt, hoping she would notice it.  He sent it, noticing she read it immediately.  He waited a couple minutes to get a message back.  His eyes went wide and it seemed like little Calum was waking up.  

She had sent him a full body selfie, showing off her great legs.  She looked hot, and Calum loved it.  He looked at her caption and his jaw tensed.

'Hi squishy. :) Party selfie.  I do, do you?' 

Calum thought of the guys that may be at this 'party' staring at her.  Calum doesn't even know this girls name and already considers her his.  Any guy would hit on her.  She's like a goddess.

//

Beth and Calum exchanged selfies until the party started.  Beth was so caught up into the party and talking to everyone, she didn't get to reply to everyone.  She gathered up everyone in her living room, sitting on the couch.