facetime and mistaken words

2OOO READS YOU PPL ARE GR8 

\\

"Wait, you're kidding, right?" Beth said, her face paling.

Paige looked at Elliot with a straight face that looked like she was about to cry.  Elliot looked at her and pulled her closer.  Both of their smiles grew and they looked at Beth.

"Nah, we were just shittin' with ya." 

Beth took a minute to register what they said before cursing them out.

"Both of you are huge assholes.  Don't do that to me!" 

"You should've seen your face, though." Elliot said while laughing, Paige following Elliots' actions.

"I'm glad I didn't.  Ugh, I hate you guys." 

"Aw, we love you too." 

\\

"What the actual hell?" 

"It's not that hard!" 

"Yeah it is!  I can't do this stuff." 

"No, don't be a baby!  You can do it." 

"I'd rather be a baby then suffer with college algebra, Mikey." 

"It sucks, but the sooner you get it done, the sooner you'll be enjoying those Aussie rays!" Mikey said cheerfully.

"I suppose you're right.  Whatever, how do you do this, again?" 

"Okay, so you need to multiply this and use the recipro- What, Calum?!  All I'm trying to do is help my dear friend with some damn Algebra over facetime.  Is that too much to ask?!" Mikey said, frustrated

"Ooooh, what friend, Mikey?  You got a girl no- Lissa?" 

Beth froze and looked at the screen and slightly smiled.  "Hi, Cal." 

"Uhm, Hi.  Where ya been, I thought you were dead or somethin'." 

"Nope, just been busy.  As a matter of face, I've actually got to go now, there's a Friends marathon on, bye!" Beth said, quickly ending the facetime before any of them could reply.  

There wasn't a Friends marathon on, actually.  She could feel the tension all the way from the United States.  She wasn't plain ignoring him.  He slightly hurt her feelings the other night.  She hadn't been on twitter any more, though.  She hadn't had the time.  She was stressed to the max.  She was doing 'alright' in her algebra class, thanks to Mikey.  She pulled out her phone and decided to explore on Twitter some more.  She noticed she had a bunch of notifications and widened her eyes.  Woah, a couple thousand new followers.  Her face paled at all the mentions she had.

'@Lissa_Bradley is the groupie that Calum was seen with!!' 

'@Lissa_Bradley pls get your hands off my man' 

'@Lissa_Bradley are you and Cal dating?  if so, you're so cute!! x' 

She frowned at all the hateful ones.  Some of them had insults saying she was just a groupie and she had no idea what that was.  She rolled her eyes at one that said something about her using Cal for money or some shit.  She looked at Calums' twitter and noticed a tweet he had tagged her in. 

'I love you guys loads, but please stop being mean to @Lissa_Bradley :( It's very mean.  She's my close close friend and I don't want her upset.  Love you all :)'