vma's and wild nights with pizza rolls

"So, the plan is, you just going in and sitting down behind the band.  While the boys and I will be getting out of the limmo and everything, and sitting with each other.  It'll be so much fun!" 

Beth smiled at Calum and how he was gushing about the award show in a short amount of time.  It was so stinkin' adorable.  Calum was all ready for the show, however, Beth wasn't.  She had the perfect outfit, but they said they weren't so sure about her about what do do about her hair.  Not that it was bad, because her hair was absolute gorgeous, they just didn't know what to do with it.

"Now, Miss, Elissabeth-" 

"Oh, you can call her Beth or wait, no, don't call her that.  Call her Lissa." Calum smiled.

"Anyways, Miss, Lissa, you're hair's very gorgeous.  I think that with your outfit, we'll just go with your plain hairstyle.  Long and wavy.  It's beautiful." 

"Thank you." Beth laughed.

"Anytime, doll.  It's absolutely stunning.  I love red hair." 

"Yeah, me too." Calum mumbled. 

Beth could tell he didn't want her to hear it, but she did.

\\

"The paps are probably going to be bad, since it's near time for the VMA's, so, they'll be all over us, and you, asking us questions, bla bla bla." Calum went on.

"Okay." Beth smiled.

"They're gonna ask who you are and I'm obviously gonna say you're my friend and yeah." 

Beth frowned at that.  This stuff, again?  Calum looked up and noticed her frown.  

"Oh, shit, no.  You're obviously more than my friend, but to be safe, I'll just call you my friend." 

"What are we Calum?" Beth asked, softly.

She threw Calum off with that question.  He tried to say something, but couldn't fit it into words.  He was about to say something, when he was pulled away and pushed into a limmo, ready to attend and perform at the VMA's.

\\

"Please welcome the Aussie band, Five Seconds of Summer!" 

The crowd erupted in screams and cheers as the familiar music played.  

"Hey, hey, hey, hey." 

Beth smiled and got out her phone to record it.  Despite not knowing what exactly her and Calum were, she was definitely happy.  Calum found her in the crowd and smiled even wider, making Beth smile wider also.  The performance was beyond fantastic.  And, their jump was beyond perfect. (if you don't know the jump then o m g) 

As soon as they were done performing, Beth clapped and cheered them on.  Somebody immediately came to the stage with a moonman.  They announced that the band had won their award that they were nominated for.  The band erupted in group hugs and announced their thanks and speech. 

"And to end this speech, I'm gonna thank Ashton Irwin for being our drummer, because if we didn't have him, well, we obviously wouldn't be right." 

(i just made that up oops)

\\

Beth was waiting on the guys in the tour bus.  She had left as soon as the awards show ended.  She was beyond exhausted and wasn't used to this time difference.  She hadn't seen Calum since she left.  She told him she was going back, while he was still buzzing about his win.  She had changed out of her dress, wearing shorts and a T-shit.  She was looking around when the tour bus door opened.