honey buns and honeys with buns

and this is how it starts

\\

"Woahh, Beth, I don't think you're ready to take a step like that.." Paige trailed off.

"Why's that?" Beth looked up from her phone.

"Considering that psycho just tried to kill you and your family, I don't think you need to be alone." 

Beth sighed and looked at her feet.  "The last time this stuff happened, back when we lived in Connecticut, the same thing happened, but it wasn't just me." 

"I know that, Beth, but I don't think you need to be alone." 

Beth shook her head and stood up, grabbing her bag.  "I honestly think that if I go to where my dreams lie, then I'll be in a much better place." 

Paige sat up a little, not liking the little argument they were having.

"Oh, come on, Be-" 

Beth swung the door open and turned back to Paige. 

"I'll tell Elliot you're waiting on him." 

\\

"Come on, babe.  I've barely gotten a word out of you since we got here." 

Beth looked down at her finger nails that she had been biting, her worst habit.

"I'm just thinkin, don't worry about it." She softly said.

He pulled her closer and rested his head on her shoulder.  

"How can I not worry about the girl I love?" 

Beth smiled slightly and turned to look at him.  They both looked at each other intently before Beth leaned in, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

He smile and wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her back.  He could feel her heartbeat beating as fast as it could.  He knew she was scared.  Hell, she was terrified.  He didn't want to say anything to make her think about the situation more than she already had been, but he was terribly confused.

Terribly. 

"Babe, I'm gonna go grab something from the snack machines and get a drink.  Want anything?" 

She looked up.  "A honey bun would be nice." 

He laughed and nodded.  "I'll bring a honey bun for my honey with buns." 

She looked up at him and lifted one eyebrow.  She watched him smirk, trying not to laugh.  He kept his smirk on, turned, and walked to the snack machines. 

//

Calum quickly walked towards both parents.  He formally introduced himself to the both of them when they had first got to the hospital, and they seemed pretty relaxed, so he wasn't all that freaked out.

"Erm, Mr. and Mrs. Bradley, can I ask you a couple of questions?" 

Rob looked up and patted the chair next to him.  "Sit down, I think I know what you're about to ask." 

"Well, ya know, Lis told me a couple weeks ago who he was.  All she told me was who he was and what he did.  I'm honestly quite confused on the situation and I was wondering if I could ask just a couple of questions, so I can understand a little bit more?" He asked.

Rob nodded and turned to him, his wife turning as well. 

"Okay, shoot." 

Calum rubbed his hands together and thought.