idk what to call this

hey you beautiful people. :) 

I have chosen the questions that you've asked me, and I'm here to answer them for you.  don't get upset if your question wasn't in here, because I'll be doing way more of these, so you'll always have a chance! 

Before I start, multiple people asked me if I was going to write a Sequel, or if I was going to write another book.  Sadly, my answer to that is a no. :(  As of now, I can't seem to find time to.  School for me starts pretty soon, and I have to start really focusing on what the heck I'm gonna do and gonna be.  However, I'll surprise you guys sometimes with maybe a Calissabeth oneshot. :-) 

I hope you all understand my decision! 

Q1. Hemmohtional: where ya from m8?-  I hail from the great state of Texas yeehaw 

Q2. Unknown-and-alone: what kind of haircut do you have? if it's long, do you like it up or down?- I have long, wavy blonde hair.  I absolutely have to throw it up when it's hot as balls or when it's getting on my nerves. 

Q3. Sunnycaserole: do you sleep with closet doors open or closed?- first, I laughed at your user, I love it. and second, jesus heck I close that fuckin door hell no 

Q4. fanficbecca: did you think about someone you know in real life that reflected on some of the characters?- thats a great question! honestly, this sounds weird, but I saw Elliot as my own brother.  When I wrote about Elliot and I got stuck, I seemed to think as it what would my brother say, and I'd type it up. 

Q5: bandsatmydisco: whats your favourite tv show?- all hail greys anatomy!! 

Q6: Pipshazza: who is your otp?- why cashton of course :)))

Q7: MackenzieKing5: who is your biggest inspiration in life?- tough one, I have many.  definitely one of my good friends.  we aren't as close now, but shes one of those girls that you can talk to after not seeing them for 5 years and it can still be the same.  she hit absolutely rock bottom a couple years ago, and was in hard depression.  however, she overcame it, and now she's as happy as she can be. this proves to say that you CAN get through it.  I know it's hard, but you're worth it. Know I'm always here to talk! :) 

Q8: 007Claire: o2l or magcon?0- o2l definitely. no to trashcon 

Q9: JuliaPenn: what grade are you going into?- I will be heading to the 11th grade, HALP 

Q10: Mmmkayy03: would you rather be a leprechaun for the rest of your life or a 60 foot tall giant?- well tbh I'm already a wopping 5'3 so I'm already a leprechaun, so I'll say a leprechaun. 

Q11: Watermelonie14: what are some tips on writing fanfictions and writers block?- with fanfic, honestly try to make it a little out of the box. something that nobody else has really thought of, you know? and with writers block, take your time.  when I had writers block, I was taking my time and it really helped me. however I did get some very mean messages telling me I needed to update. but honestly, taking your time and getting it out of the way is best. 

Q12: Mrs_Stydia_Stilinski: what made you write selfie?- love your username btw, all hail stydia!!! honestly, it's a funny story.  one day last summer I was scrolling on twitter and I saw a picture.  A group of girls were all hanging out and took a group selfie.  They sent it to a wrong number, but they didn't know.  So the wrong number texted them back.  It was a group of guys mocking the poses the girls made, and them telling the girls that they had the wrong number. it somehow just clicked, and I said wow that would be a cool story, and wa la :) 

well that was the last question I chose!  thank you for commenting and asking questions.  Also, thank you for even reading Selfie.  I never ever knew what would happen with this story, and now I have over a million reads on it.  that means so much to me.  

thank you again! stay strong, if you need anything just message me.  love you all so much !