flashbacks and phone calls

26K READS WHAT THE FRICK

the gif is evan peters which plays aaron in this book okay

\\

This chapter will contain many flashbacks that will explain so many things, so bare with me. Also I had a much better chapter but freaking wattpad froze and now my train of thought is gone and yeah so sorry.

\\

FLASHBACK

"Elllllieeeee!" He called out.

Beth looked up from her coloring book and jumped up, running so she could see him.  She swung open the door and ran down the stairs, finally seeing him.  He smiled at her and reached down to pick her up.  He laughed and spun her around.  

"How are ya, El?" 

"I'm good!  I lost another tooth last night.  Mommy said that the tooth fairy was starting to loose money with all the tooths I've lost!" She clapped.

"Wow!  You're getting so big!  I haven't seen you in a week." He frowned.

"I know, it's been so long!" She fake cried, making him laugh.

Aaron smiled and hugged her back.  He heard the pounding of someones' feet and looked up, to see a not impressed Elliot.  

"Hey, bud." 

"I'm not your bud." He snapped, walking away quickly, double looking at Beth.

Aaron watched him go with a weird look in his eye, but shook it off.  Elliot's never liked Aaron.  The rest of the Bradley family ignored his many protests of getting rid of him.  They think Aaron's the star.  He's like an angel.  Elliot knows he's not, though.  

He's not what he says he is at all.

\\

FLASHBACK

"Elliot, wanna play some video games?" 

"No." 

"Aw, come on, it'll be fun." 

"Not with you.  Where's my sister?  I'd rather play with her." 

"She's asleep for the night." 

Elliot glared at Aaron before turning on his gamestation.  He had his favorite game in.  He was basically a guy in the army, killing the enemy.  He considered Aaron the enemy.  Elliot's always wanted to save everyone.  It's his dream.

Aaron watched as he played.  Elliot could feel him watching his every move, but he ignored him.  He looked at the clock for a second, then looked back in shock.  He threw his game controller across the room, confusing Aaron.

"Where's Beth?!" He asked frantically.

"She's asleep, I alrea-" 

"She needs her medicine!  You didn't give her the medicine she needs!" 

Aaron widened his eyes and ran after a sprinting Elliot.  Elliot ran down the hall to her room and heard a bunch of coughing.  He ran even faster and swung the door open.  He paled at the sight of his sister.

She was having a panic attack.

Elliot ran to her bedside table and swung open the drawer.  He pulled out a backup inhaler, even though it'd slightly help.  He needed to get her the medicine right away.  Aaron ran to get her a drink, while Elliot was fiddling with, also, a pack of backup pills.  He pulled two of them out, while she was breathing with her inhaler.  She was shaking.  Aaron ran back from the bathroom with a cup of water.  Elliot gave her the pills and the water, which she gladly took.  Aaron tried to soothe a crying Beth, but Elliot swatted his hands away.  Beth was sobbing into Elliots' shoulder, while Aaron watched.