long days and lovers

double update? do you love me? 

\\

'hey, i know i haven't got the chance to talk to ya in a couple days. did ya get my letter? if you didn't then i just spoiled it. oops. anywho, i miss you. been really hectic lately.'

She read his message as soon as she woke up.  He had sent it last night, as soon as she fell asleep.  She debated on whether to message him back and wake him up, or to pack.  

Sound surprised?  Or not?  Yeah, she's definitely going.  She misses him, and the states.  She doesn't miss the part where it seems like all Cal wants out of her is sex.  She frowned at the thought before tossing a suitcase on her bed.  She saw a little head poke out of the covers, wondering where it's owner went.  Chester was the small size of a dog where you could hold them in your lap on a plane, so she didn't have to worry about putting him at the very bottom of the plane with the rest of the dogs.  She wasn't leaving her baby. 

She didn't bother putting on any makeup. Who has time for that when your flight's in two hours?  She shoved clothes and other essentials in her bag.  Right after she had got done reading the letter and looking at her plane ticket, she saw something on the back of the note about staying three nights on the tour bus with him.  That should be fun.  She pulled her hair back, not caring what it looked like.  It was too early for this.  She walked into her bathroom, brushing her teeth and gargling mouthwash.  You don't want any stank breath do you?  Not for Calum, anyway.  

She looked in the mirror and raised her eyebrows. Her hair literally looked like Ursula's from 'The Little Mermaid.' 

She rolled her eyes and picked up her bags, put Chester on his leash, and walked out the door.

\\

She sat down, taking a deep breath.  Planes' weren't exactly her favorite thing.  She had said bye to the family and Paige at the front of the Airport.  She told them late last night and they all met her here.  Not her dad, though.  He was obviously out of town.

'plane selfie. pretty excited :)))' 

She sent the message after getting situated.  She had on a hoodie and laid small little Chester in the pocket of her hoodie.  He didn't mind.  She didn't want the flight attendants to see him and think he was a disruption, even though he was allowed to sit in her lap.  She put in her earphones, ignoring the girl that sat next to her.  She closed her eyes and soon drifted off into sleep, letting Green Day fill her head.

\\

"Holy shit!  She's actually coming!  I didn't think she would!" Calum yelled, nearly hitting his head on the top of his bunk.  

"It is four in the damn morning.  Will you shut the hell up?!" Luke snapped.

"Jeez, sorry." Calum mumbled, feeling slightly bad.

"You're gonna be sorry when I get a damn girlfriend and yell and scream about her in the middle of the night." 

"Too bad you don't have one." 

"Shut.  Up." Michael groaned.

\\

She woke up at lunchtime (america time) and rubbed her eye.  Thank the lord she didn't have mascara on.  She looked at Chester, who was resting soundly.  He was a lazy dog.  She looked to the left and saw the girl who was sitting next to her, staring at her.  She quickly looked away, embarrassed.