invitations and future

LOOK AT THE NEW COVER ISN'T IS GR8

\\

"Okay, fine!  I'm sorry, but you have to admit, that was funny." 

"What she sent back wasn't funny." 

"She's not mad is she?" 

"Definitely not mad.  Definitely not." 

"Ooooh, did she send ya something you could wank off to?" 

"I'm done with this conversation!" 

\\

Beth felt very good about her racy selfie to him.  It was very much sexy, and he very much enjoyed it.  When she got a text back from him, she smiled and thought to herself 'does this consider me a slut?' 

'Very, very nice ;) I wish I could see you now, we could have one of those near make out sessions we had when I surprised you.' 

She blushed heavily, before replying.

'I have to admit, that night was fun, even though I only saw you for a short amount of time.' 

'Who knows, Red, maybe a night like that could happen again, except longer. ;P' 

She felt the butterflies in her tummy when she read it, but she had one thought that kept lingering through that red head of hers: 'is sex all he wants me for?' 

\\

"Hiya, Sheldon!  You've gotten bigger!" Beth cooed.

"He's definitely growing up.  You can tell he has missed you!  Look at him." 

"I've missed him, too!  I kept on meaning to come up here to see him.  It makes me so excited for my future in Australia.  I feel like I can't wait any longer." 

"I understand.  When I first got a job here, they put me as the janitor.  I was furious.  Every night, though, I would sneak up here and come see all of these little guys.  A worker named Adam found me.  He said he'd been watching me and was fascinated by my love and work with sea animals.  Now, he's my husband of five years." 

"That's adorable!" Beth said, awwing. 

"Speaking of adorable, how are you and Calum?" 

"We're alright, but I'm not even sure what we are at the moment.  He's on tour at the moment, I have no idea when I'll see him.  I have to tell him some very important things.  I was going to tell him the other night, but he had to go perform for Detroit." 

"Is it that bad?" 

"I don't feel like it's bad, but I'm not sure how he'll take it." 

"Ahh.  He hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend, yet?" 

"Nope.  I was looking at his Twitter the other night and told his fans that I was his friends and nothing else." 

"Calum's an ass, sometimes." 

"Yeah, sometimes." Beth said, softly. 

\\

"Calum, who was that girl that you were seen with?" 

"Calum, is that your girlfriend?" 

"Is she pregnant with your child?" 

"Is she a groupie, Calum?!" 

Calum rolled his eyes, walking passed a smallish group of paps.  He had his sunglasses on, so their flashing wouldn't hurt his eyes.  The way they come up with these assumptions is ridiculous.  How do they come up with this?  The only reason the paps are 'attacking' him and the rest of the band, is because One Direction just walked in and it's still pretty hectic.