Is it true??

I didnt have anything else planned for tonight so I went to the changing room with both AJ and Natalya. And although me and AJ had never been close with Natalya, we never disliked her. We got talking while we got changed. I slipped on my black leggings and long white vest top. I kept on my black shinney shoes and stored my dress back in its bag. All three of us had our hair back in a ponytail and we talked about our lives outside of WWE. "Is it true you and Sheamus are an item?" Natalya asked me. "What? Where did you hear that? Who said that?" I asked. Me and Sheamus had wanted to keep it quiet for a while, to get used to each other better. I wanted to know how she had found out so quickly. The only people I knew that knew was me, Sheamus, AJ,Triple H and shawn micheals. I knew none of them would have said anything to anyone, until me and Sheamus had decided. "Kelly Kelly said she heard you and AJ talking about it in the changing room, before the show. I think she has told quite a few people. Im sorry, thought you knew." Natalya said apologeticly.  I hugged natalya and said, "Its not your fault, but im going to kill that...." but before I could finish my sentance the door swung open to reveal Sheamus. I ran into his spread arms and Kissed him full on the lips. I put so much passion into this warming kiss, I forgot there was other people watching us. My feelings for this man were so strong and clear it scared me a little bit. I did love Punk but there was to many problems. Sheamus made me laugh and smile and everything seemed right when I was with him. As I pulled back slightly I heard AJ and Natalya "Awwww" I laughed and smiled at my boyfriend. Then I remember what I had been about to say. My face fell and I sighed. "Kelly Kelly told everyone about us" I said sadly and looked down.  Sheamus lifted my chin with one finger and smiled. "If you feel the same way about me, as I do about you, I dont mind who finds out. I love you" I gasped as did the two girls in the room. It took alot for a guy to say I love you, unless they were really sure. And here Sheamus is, one day into our relationship, sure as anything. A single tear escaped my eye and I smiled. "I love you too!" I said, meaning it with every bone in my body.

I told Natalya and AJ I would meet them in the hotel. Natalya was paired with Kelly Kelly, so she was going to spend some time in our room.  I held Sheamus' hand in my own and in my other hand, carried my black bag, with my dresses in. I wasnt worried about who found out now. I was beyond caring what the world thought, as long as I was happy, I didnt care. We were on out way to the GM to let him know we were in a relationship, incase he wanted to use this as a storyline too. If there was any conflict or relationships in real life between superstars and divas, the GM wanted to know, so he could build it into a story line. We were walking down a corridore when someone cleared thier throut behind us. We both span around and Sheamus pushed me behind him. (CUTE). "So it is true?" a voice said. That voice used to make me shiver when I heard it, now i just sigh. "Yes, Punk, it is true. And guess what im happy and im in love. I dont care what you think about me. Infact it would be nice if we could be friends but if you dont want to, im not bothered. Please leave us alone for now" I said and tried to drag Sheamus away. But he is so much bigger and stronger than i am. he just stayed, both men in a stare down. I was about to step between them both, when they lunged for one anouther. They started brawling in the middle of the corridore. I screemed! "STOP!PLEASE!! STOP IT" I was screeming. I didnt want either of them to be hurt. I was stuck in a corner. If they came any closer to me, I would be hit. I was stuck in a corner unable to move away from the fight. Tears flew down my face and I slipt down the wall and sat, screeming and crying. I thought it would never stop, I thought no one would come to help. I cried into my hands, trying not to see the damage the men were causing to each other. Over the grunts of the two men, I heard a few pairs of feet running down the corridore. I looked up. I knew my makeup had run all down my face, but I didnt care, I wanted to move, I wanted to be in the arms of my uninjured boyfriend. Randy, Triple H, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho had arrived. It took Randy, Hunter and Chris to seperate the two men and Dolph came running to my side. I had never spoken alot to him, but he seemed alot nicer than his 'mother' (Vikki gurerro). He put his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He rubbed soothing circles on my back. I had always had a fear of small spaces, so being trapped in a corner with you boyfriend and ex boyfriend fighting infront of you, was somewhat tramatic. I sighed and looked up. Punk was no longer here and Sheamus stood, looking ashamed, with a split lip.My dad took me in his arms, away from Dolph and hugged me tightly. I was shaking all over, trying to get in control, without having a fit or panic attack. "Aurora Im so sorry, That got out of hand" Sheamus said, but before I could reply Randy shouted. "What the hell was that? She could have been hurt. She is scared of small spaces and you just trapped her in the corner. What ...." But i stopped him by placcing my hand on his arm. I shook my head and began to speak. "Its fine" I croaked. "Its fine" I tried again, "I was just scared they were going to hurt each other. Please can we get over this" I asked and both of them nodded.