My Broski

I quickly got ready with my mid-rif top and pants and decided i could still wear my heels, because i was only standing for support. I put my face make-up on and left, meeting Zack just of the side. I gave him a twirl then he paused "You have a tatoo?" he asked suprised. Oh, i forgot about that, you must be able to see it from the back of my top "Yeah, you like?" i asked him. It was of a red rose with black thorns dripping blood, "You have a thing for blood and roses dont you" He said, I just smiled because his music started. He put his arm around my shoulder and we walked out onto the ramp. He let go and did his thing, while i high-fived excited fans. I stood on the apron and the match started with the sound of the bell. Cody got Zack into a head-lock straight away, "COME ON BROSKI" i yelled at the top of my voice. They through punches at each other and ended up on the floor. Before i knew it, Cody did Cross Rhodes and moved in for the pin on Zack. "1...2...3..." and He won. Zack was lying on the floor unable to move. I got inside the ring and leant over him. "Its ok, Bro, your fine" i said and all i got as a reply was a moan. I sighed and rubbed his hand. Cody had picked up the Mic when i was checking up on Zack. "Well,Well,Well" he started, "This little slut here doesnt deserve to be here, not at all" to my happiness this was met with a lot of booing. "Shut up" he yelled to the fans, "She is the bloody niece of Randy Orton and God-daughter of John Cena. She is their only weekness, thier cryptinite. And she will pay for everything that they have ever done" He said with a sadistic smile on his face. I jumped and got a mic of Micheal Cole, he wasnt so bad really. "Ok Cody, lets tell everybody of the inncedent a few days ago. I was in my hotel room and this man here" I said while pointing at him "He grabbed me and didnt let go, so guess what, i kicked him in the face, and he was knocked completely out" I yelled. This was met by huge cheering. "So Cody dont mess with me, my Family or Any of my friends here at WWE, because you will pay" i said and dropped the mic. By now Zack could stand, so i helped him out of the ring. "That was different" he whispered. I had al of Zacks weight in me and it was hard. We got to the ramp and Punk ran out and helped me carry him back stage. "You just wound him up so bad" he said to me. "He bloody desevered it, you dont think im a slut too do you?" i asked slightly upset , "No of course not" he said and hugged me after we dropped Zack off at the changing room. "Please stay safe tonight" he said. "Punk, im in the same room as you again" i said and laughed "Oh yeah, i forgot" he grinned and walked off somewhere.