Sleep Overs and lollypops

I was so excited to get stuck into the new storylines, it was going to be soo exciting! I couldnt wait. I got my jeans and hoody on and met Sheamus and Punk by the cars. We got in and i asked," What am i going to do about the hotel room?" "Sleep with us!" Punk said and i laughed so hard at that, "I didnt mean it like that and you know it" He said but i still couldnt believe he said that out loud. "Yeh, lass, i dont mind, you can share with me if you like?" We all burst into laughter. "I guess i could stay with you but where will we all sleep? it wouldnt be right to share beds" I said after a while. "Well me nd you can top and tale if you like? There was gunna be an arguement about who was having the double bed anyway" Punk said. "Yeah do that Awe, if we shared a bed i would be scared to move in case i squished you" Sheamus laughed. We got in and went to catering where we found all the guys. I sat down between Punk and Randy. "Hey" Randy said and leaned in for a hug. "Who ya bunking with tonight?" he asked and i glanced at Punk "Erm, no-one actually, by myself for once" i replied with a near sraight face. "You must be excited with the storylines you have" he said,  before he leaned over me and said to punk "No funny business mind you" Punk just smiled and nodded away. "Im going to go in the shower now" I said before the dinner came out. "Eat man!" John said from accross the table. I got my hand bag and dug around inside it removing a snack bar, i ripped it open and took a bite and swallowed "Done" I said before turning around and walking to the room.

I was sat with my back against the room door with my head down. I forgot that i didnt have a key as it was not my actual room. I heard laughter at the end of the corridor and looked up, Shawn michaels, HHH, Punk and Sheamus were watching me. "Someone forget thier key" Shawn said with a smirk on his face. "Well i couldnt go down cos then my uncle would know i was sleeping with these guys" DX burst out laughing, thats when i reliesed how bad that actually sounded!! SHIT! "NOT LIKE THAT" i yelled "We wernt judging!" Shawn said. Punk opened the door and me and the four guys walked in. I perched myself on the edge of one of the two beds and then relised we had company "Hey, what are you guys doing in here?" I asked suddenly. "I was wondering when you would ask" Shawn said and gave me a hug, so did Triple H. "We have to bunk with yous as they werent excpectig us and had been fully booked" Triple H said. "Oh hey, we should make it a proper sleep over, there isnt enough beds for us all so we should just make this funner! PJ PARTY!" i yelled as i jumped up and down on the bed. "Calm it lass" Sheamus said while grapping my arms. "PJ's on kids" said Shawn trying to act fatherly. I dived for the bathroom and i heard Punk yell, "If she does that one more time I will actually kill her" "Not if u cant catch me!"i yelled from the bathroom. They all laughed outside. I brushed my teeth and got on my long white shirt, it covered half my thighs and it belonged to randy so it was quite big. I got out to find everyone else ready in shorts and PJ tops. We all sat on the double bed and talked for a bit. "We should have a Truth or dare PJ party next week with more people!" I suddenly squeel. "We should have a quick round here now before next week!" Puink said. Triple H said "I dare you all to covince cody next door, that we are having a night of wild 5 way sex" We all laughed but he was deadly serious. "But Awe your first dare it to open the door and get him to relise what we want him to think that we are doing and ask if he wants to join, seriously, ok?" "I can do that!" I said and we all got up to the wall connecting our room to cody's. Shawn started moaning "YES YES AURORA MORE" he moaned. I laughed so hard but banged up against creating a rough banging noise. Punk was panting heavily and Shemaus was says "Yes lass, more, MORE!". Triple H was jumping on the bed to make it squeek, not long after there was a bang on the door and i got up to answer it. I looked out of the door hole and saw to no suprise that Cody was standing there, I turned and saw all the guys collapsed on the bed... Dramaticly. I opened the door slowely and i knew my cheeks were flushed. I smiled showing my teeth and leaned against the door making sure the guys were visable behind me. Codys mouth dropped and he stuttered. "Can i help you?" i asked in a sweet voice. "What?" he replied, "Oh where are my manners, Do you want to join us?" I asked indicating to the bed and the guys. He didnt even answer, he just ran to his room. I closed the door but as soon as it closed there was a knock again. John Cena was standing there, so i tried to close the door behind me but he barged through. "I could hear you from across the hall. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY AURORA?" He bellowed. "John it was a dare! Im sorry nothing actually happened" I replied putting on my best innocent face. He grunted and left. As the door closed a second time the laughter broke out and after a while we all settled down and went to sleep, I shared the big bed with Punk and Shawn while the other two went into the other bed. I couldnt wait for the true truth and dare party.