Busy! Busy! Busy!

After anouther night of movies and ice cream, it was the day of my title shot. I woke up early to train with Randy. I sometimes called him dad, but it was hard to change. I washed and grabbed my gray joggers and black boob tube top. I put on my blue and white converse and tied my hair up in to a messy bun. I applied little make up and I was ready. Kelly and AJ both came with me as they were going to help me too. They both dressed simalarly in joggers and vest tops. I stuffed my ring attire and a nice dress and heels in my bag. I always carried a dress in case some one wanted me to join them at the ring.  The rental car pulled up and we climbed inside. "Awe, I have this great feeling that tonight is your night" AJ said while smiling like a mad man.

The training facility was next to the arena, so there were a few people milling about. Randy was waiting outside the door and he soon led us into the training area. I started with the treadmill, just for a cardio work out, then some weights for strength, then to the ring for tecnique. Kelly showed me how to stop Beth using the Glamslam and AJ showed me how to stop her from doing the Piledriver. Randy taught me more moves and how to perfect those ones i knew so well already. I could feel the tension in the room build as the hours ticked by. There was two hours before the Monday Night Raw would start and my match was 3rd. I hadnt pushed my self training so my body felt refreshed and ready to fight. I got to the changing room and the Glamarzon herself was just leaving, "Good luck tonight Aurora, You are going to need it hun" She said and laughed to herself, I just blanked her and carried on to the Changing room. I sat down and breathed in and out slowly. There was a slow knock on the door and I looked up to see it creak open. There stood Sheamus with his hair not spiked. I smiled and hugged him, we stood like that for a while. "I just wanted to make sure you were ok" He said and he smiled as i looked up. He was so much more taller than i was. "Im in the main event tonight against Alberto Del Rio" He said in a tone that mocked Rodrigaz. "Can you accompany me?" He asked, "If you say yes, you can have this" He said holding up a Lipsy London bag. He put his hand inside and pulled out a beautiful electric blue dress. It was tight at the chest area, encrusted with dimond and crystal beads, the bottem floated out in a gorgous silk material. I gasped and jumped ontop of him. "OMG! I would accompany you with out that" I squeeled in joy as i ran my hand over the material. "Thanx" he said and left. As i was about to close the door a foot wedged its way inside. I looked up to see Triple H head sticking through the door. "Hi" He said and i laughed so much i ended up on the floor. He acted like a hillbilly for a while then got in the room with Shawn. "Got anouther prank tonight" Shawn said. "There is a match, CM Punk vs Christian. There will be green mist, the you will be on a harnis flying over the ring. Only Christian will be expecting it so he gets the advantage. Thats the first match" Hunter said after. "Can you wear this please??" Shawn squeeled. He held up a green angel dress that was once white. It now had rips in even though it was still floor length and i had glitter on the top. It had lots of floaty bits that would travel through the air. "I love it" I said. "Perhaps I could come through the green mist, instead of waiting for it to clear away" I asked "Great idea" Shawn said. "Be ready in ten minutes " Hunter called back.