A story line or two?

I Woke up early the next morning to the sound of the bleeping alarm clock. I groaned and turned over, I looked into Punks eyes and we both knew we were thinking the same thing. We both jumped up and dived for the bath room, i laughed so hard as i managed to get there first and slam the door in his face and lock it.  I could hear his rough laugh and then i heard my phone ring, i couldnt leve cos then he would take the bath room. I got ready and put on my black leggings and a big black hoody. I loved my hoody, it had Awe written on the back. I did my make up and hair and packed everything in the bathroom up. I left and walked into the bedroom area. I packed everything away into my zebra print suitcase and put on my black high heels. I turned to see Punk talking on my Iphone. He hung up and turned to me, "That was John Laurinaitis, he wants to see us, something about a storyline, apparently, you have two seperate storylines planned to help your career" he said and smiled. I felt quite nerves about this, my first storyline. "Oh, exciting!!" i laughed and sat on the bed waiting for Punk to get ready, I was sharing a car with him and Sheamus. He came back out ready, wearing jeans and a black hoody too. I had my hand luggage, suitcase and my handbag. I jammed the door open and wheeled out the suitcase and was about to pick up my heavy hand luggage, "Its fine Awe, i will carry it" Punk said and i smile, kissed him on the cheeck and said thanx. We both went downstairs and Sheamus was already there his things were already in the car so he grabbed my suitcase and my bag off Punk, "Thanx guys" i said to them both and hugged them together.

"So, Lass, I hear you have a couple of storylines, You excited?" Sheamus asked, "Oh yeah, i cant wait actually, i just hope that its not someone like Cody or Alberto that in will involve" i said and we all had a good laugh. We got to the airport and checked in. I saw that Randy, John, Kelly, AJ, and most of WWE were also in the airport but i just stood and talked to the two guys, as it would be rude just to leave them. It was only a two hour flight, so it flew by (no pun intended). In the airport i had bought a pretty blue feather hair accessory and i was now messing around with it, tickling the guys noses and laughing really loudly. The flight touched down and we made our way to the next hotel. We booked into the new hotel and Punk and Shemus were sharing a room in room 26, I was in room 27. We got up to floor 3 and across the hall way Cody Rhodes entered a room and when we got to my room, it was the exact room that he had entered. "Guys, I cant share a room with him" I said in a panic as i turned around to Punk and Sheamus. "Awe, dont do that thing that you did at breakfast last week, your uncle would kill us" Sheamus said. "What will i do?" i nearly screeched at them. "Ok first off, drop your things off in our room, go to the meeting then we will sort this whole thing out ok?" Punk said. I weakly agreed and went to the Arena to meet John L for our meeting.

I was sat in the room with Punk on one side of me and Shawn Michaels on the other, John was filling out yet another form. "Ok, Awe, i want to give you the best chance at WWE, cos i truelly like you and the fans really like you too, I have come up with two storylines i want you to take part in, if that ok with you?" He said calmly. "Of course I will, anything" i said eagrly. "Firstly, I would like it if you were in a show relationship with Punk? You will go out and announce it tonight if you agree?" "I am fine with that, if Punk is?" I said feeling ok about the agreement, "Im good with it, yeah!" Punk said too. "Good" said Laurinaitis "Secondly, DX is making its come back, and Shawn and Triple H have agreed that they want you as thier third and final member to the team, how is that?" "WHAT? You serious bro" i yelled at Shawn and hugged him tightly "Man, yes of course i will do it. YEY!" Shawn smiled and said "We are announcing the come back tonight too, so you have a busy night Awe. Oh and here, this is the team clothes, for you its leggings and a short top, with the DX design, in grean and black of course" he handed me the bag and we all left. I headed to the changing room, needing two outfits for tonights show.