I am ready

I trained for three hours with the girls and felt great, Cody had left in silence with The Miz holding him up. i laughed as it replayed in my brain. I had never been this happy since.... well since then... I closed my mind of as visions started to blur my mind. "Concetrate" i told myself. I had IED like my uncle, and when i get angry i hear voices in my head. I dont think it was as bad as his, but i still had it. I found out when i was 16 and a boy tryed to grab at me. I honestly heard voices telling me to kill, i didnt only because i was knocked out with a wooden chair by his friend. I went to the changing room with Aj and Kelly and we were talking. I got my ring attire on and waited out my the Gorilla, I loved that name, it always made me laugh. "Good luck,Awe" I heard from behind, to find Punk leaning against the wall. "Thanx Punk, i hope i wont need it" i replied honestly, "Well,from what i have heard, you really dont need it" He laughed and walked off. My heart was rating and i felt all hot and flushed. He was such a nice guy.

My music started up and i heard a chores of "GOOD LUCK AWE" from behind me. Standing there was Randy, Cena, Wade and Sheamus. "Thanx" i whispered and walked out. I pulled a pose and high fived the fans. I yelled "Bring it Bitch" and the chants picked up, everyone chanting, "Bring it bitch". Note to self, thats my new catch phrase. I got to the ring, stood on the apron and flipped over it. Feeling the rush of sheer happiness made the smile on my face grow. Then came Eve's music, she danced and posed, but in a totally slutty way. She got to the apron and slid under it, as slowly as possable. Then the match began,

At first we were in a lock then, i began the throwing of punches. She soon joined in and we ended up on the floor. I jupmed up and put her in a head lock, to which she began to slap my face. I let go and ran at the ropes, bouncing off i collided with Eve and she landed on her back. I pinned her and managed to get to 2. We both got up and i punched her square on the nose. She went to push me in to the apron but i moved and jammed her in instead. She kicked my in the back and i feel to my knees. The blow had been painfull and i felt my back jar. I managed to get up again and saw the Eve looked very instable on her feet. My chance at my new finisher, i thought. I grabbed her and placed her into the AKO, dropped her and punched her in the stomach. The groud cheered even more, the energy it gave me was unreal. I pinned Eve and i won. I WON, my first ever match in WWE. I got a mic off Booker-T and i said thanx to my fans. "Also i would like to announce my new finisher, The AKO, just like my uncle but with an Awe twist to it" I put the mic back and left the ring, where eve had the paramedics checking her out.

I got back stage and a rush of people engulfed me i a hug, Kelly, AJ, Randy, Cena, Wade, Sheamus, Zack and ....Punk. I was so happy that i won but i went back to the changing room with AJ and Kelly, so i could get out of my Ring attire and into a comfy pear of jeans and a top. I felt ontop of the world.